Stray Fawn Community

Living in caves/underground biome suggestion

HighlyIllogical

Before anyone reads this and criticizes this please note I wrote this out like a year ago and then never posted it(mostly because the mods and developers seemed busy with an update or official release, I dont remember), so sorry if some of the information here seems irelevant and also I'm not demanding all or any of this from the developers, Im just sharing some suggestions that could make the game more interesting for everyone.

Cave Islands - Basically your pack lives in a huge damp underground cave, (I guess you can live underground on almost every island, unless the island is the cave itself). There pools of water scattered around. Its a bit dark in here and the temperature here is affected by anything above ground. It'll stay a normal temp most of the time but it may get hot at times or cooler and damper if it rains above.

Food sources:

Roots
Bioluminescent plants(new) - Shrubs that bare glowing fruits, they are also light sources(they light up all tiles within a 1 tile radius without having creatures near them)
Fish swarms
Razorania
Moles - They spawn out of holes but will come out and move around(like rabils) being that they're already underground. Their sight is horrible.
Leeches
Ramanders(ram horned salamander) - they move around like rabbils until attacked then they will stay and attack their attacker. They have 1 in strength and live 10 days, they spawn near water.
(idk what theyre called) but theyre based off of those pale ancient species of insects(?), crustaceans and invertebrates found deep in damp caves

Predators/Enemies -

Snakions(snake/scorpion) - They move during the day and go after moles, babies(which they kill instantly) and teen nichelings. They won't attack adults unless attacked or right next to them. They have: 3 speed, 2 attack, 2 sight and 3 smelling

Horned Leobats(horned lion/bat) - These creatures have bat wings attached to their clawed front paws, fangs(not poisonous but will cause bleeding everytime they attack), upturned goat horns, brown, black or gray fur and a medium length lion like venomous tail. Males have small plume of hair on their head. They would be on the cave ceiling and then just pop down like jungle apes/
Possibly able to create hybrids with?

Also possibly more underground/cave/digging themed genes(if we don't already have enough)

• Like 1

2 replies to this post