Stray Fawn Community

Perma-unlock Round Ears

lilavati

My  understanding is that it is impossible to get Round Ears in Sandbox mode.  How about perma-unlocking  them (at least in Sandbox) once the  player has acquired them through story mode?  Sort of a lasting achievement for beating story mode.

• Like 2

7 replies to this post

4 hours ago, Leaellynasaura said:

I've seen Round Ears on wanderers in Sandbox, I'm pretty sure.

2 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

Seri! Pixel Biologist encountered a Round eared Swimming tailed wanderer in the Burning savannah

in what version? I know it was possible in older versions but I am pretty sure it is impossible right now

I actually cheat a little at the start of every sandbox tribe just to unlock it (I mean... it is just cosmetic, that can hardly be called cheating, right?) but to have it officially unlocked after doing so in Story Mode would be cool

• Like 2

@Fishyfishyfishy500 I think you are quite mistaken, Seri hasn't been in the Savanna for ages and the round eared bevertail Nicheling (I looked it up!) showed up in her lets plays on version 0.5.5 before the game was even fully released

if that is the only example I am still convinced Round Ears are a Story Mode only (what the "how to unlock" note in the Mutation Menu also says)

• Like 1