Stray Fawn Community

Fancy HUDs

OmegaDeltaZero

Maybe add possibility of adding some facny HUD somewhere in the corner, you may select certain values to show like:
- percentage of fuel/energy in selected group of their storages
- speed value measured by certain speed sensor, or average speed of few speed sensors
- if certain button/tag is on, with description like: If button T is on/off green/red light near writing saying "Shields"
- percentage of HP of certain group of elements
- distance and/or direction to nearbiest objective/nearbiest enemy/nimbatus
- atmosphere properties
- altitude
- amount of candies in the jar (I never get it right)

• Like 5

6 replies to this post

Good suggestions. I personally would prefer to have less UI and everything would be easily visible and recognizable on the drone itself, but I can totally understand it from a pro-gamer standpoint. Maybe we should have a possibility to turn on certain information via menu, if you want. Hmmmm...

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 7:19 AM, OmegaDeltaZero said:

Maybe add possibility of adding some facny HUD somewhere in the corner, you may select certain values to show like:
- percentage of fuel/energy in selected group of their storages
- speed value measured by certain speed sensor, or average speed of few speed sensors
- if certain button/tag is on, with description like: If button T is on/off green/red light near writing saying "Shields"
- percentage of HP of certain group of elements
- distance and/or direction to nearbiest objective/nearbiest enemy/nimbatus
- atmosphere properties
- altitude
- amount of candies in the jar (I never get it right)

This would be good only if we could fully customize it, add/delete what we want and move where ever we want. Then of course, preset configurations. This is so people who don't like a lot of stuff on their screen while they're playing.

• Like 2

If you include energy/fuel usage in an Hud game play might go a bit faster, as of now to figure all of that stuff out for my big drones I just do some quick math on a sticky note