Stray Fawn Community

Deformed Body

SuperNovaGamer

So there are genes like derp snout and deformed paw, but there isn't a bad body gene. It's name would be Deformed body or some other name like Hunched body or Cripple Back. It would come with -1 speed, -1 attack, and -1 collecting because the hunched/crippled/deformed body would restrict the nicheling's ability to do actions a normal bodied nicheling would be able to do. While all of this sounds really bad, the chance of getting it would be low because it would be rogue exclusive, non-mutatable, and a recessive gene.

Also it would give +1 Distasteful Appearance because of how ugly they would look, and I doubt a carnivore would want to eat them

• Like 5

7 replies to this post

I like the idea though I am not sure if -1 collecting makes a lot a sense. We don't have any body that gives collecting anyway so I think its odd that it would affect that (I can understand your reasoning however :) )

5 hours ago, Amaterasu said:

Yes! Niche needs less overpowered genes and more "cruel" genes! You have my vote!

(I have actually thought before of things like crippled hind legs, but I knew that wouldn't be popular...)

I really like the way you think