Stray Fawn Community

New Mode: God Mode

Nessie_0001

I’ve been thinking, ever since the ‘modes’ were added, how cool would it be to have a mode where you could design your nichelings to suit the envirnoment you want the to start in?

I thought this up because I’m so tired of trying to start a snow island tribe but my starter nichelings have no cold resistance or strength and end up freezing or being slaughtered by Balance Bears.

God Mode would allow you to customize your two starter nichelings, maybe with the option to randomize some of the genes to add a little spice, and you’d get to pick your island like in sandbox mode.

I’ve also seen suggestions for customizable islands and I think that would go well with my God Mode idea.

• Like 4

3 replies to this post

Another idea for this "god mode" could be making the nichelings younger so they could survive longer, as well as removing damage. It could also possibly be able to spawn the different creatures that spawn around your's, similar to Minecraft's creative mode. Another idea could be terraforming or placing trees or other plants.  Just all around being able to control every aspect of the game would be awesome! 

• Like 1