Stray Fawn Community

Naming creatures from other specieses

Lilytuft

I remember when I had my first snow tribe and I named every single walrusdeer in order to keep track of which ones were still alive. If you watched Seri's jungle tribe, you might remember Not good. I miss that. I think that the ability to rename should be added back in for all wandering entities with the info window, exept wandering nichelings.

Edited by The guiding spirit
grammar
  • Like 7

13 replies to this post

On 6/20/2018 at 11:55 AM, Jojo said:

I would love to be able to name Nichelings through the info window again. It would be so much easier if you play with a no genetics challenge or just rename your creatures all the time like with the warrior cats challenge 

Another thing that  should be toggleable, because some people use WASD to move their camera and their nichelings end up being called Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I move my camera with a mouse, so I would use the old way of renaming nichelings

• Like 2

I would love to be able to name Nichelings through the info window again. It would be so much easier if you play with a no genetics challenge or just rename your creatures all the time like with the warrior cats challenge

• Like 4

I like this idea! One time, I made a tribe in the 0.4.1 version of Niche and I started naming dodmingos. It resulted in a royal family of dodmingos! :D

However, I do think that you should be able to rename wandering nichelings and rogue males from the info window as well as other entities.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

yes this would be awsome! Its also much easier to change it than from the family tree.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

wait lilytuft, remember beast?, also I found something called Bob the Crippled Horny male

They had somany girls and no good names for them XD Also can you show me Bob?

19 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Another thing that  should be toggleable, because some people use WASD to move their camera and their nichelings end upbeing called Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I move my camera with a mouse, so I would use the old way of renaming nichelings

I knew that was an 'issue' though I never really understood how people were actually annoyed by it but I use my mouse so I never did that anyway ^^

• Like 1