Stray Fawn Community

Babies and their rank in the Tribe

Tarena

Hello Stray Fawn.

I was really excited to see the ranking system in the game when I just started to play, but there is something I do find uncomfortable to manage:

Babies rank in the tribe.

Depend on mammal kind in real life, some species giving first priority to feed babies, and then adults eat after; Some tribes where adults eating first and then feeding babies with what is left over. 

I do understand there is also being a "Strongest survives" term by meaning baby who did not get or there is not enough food is dying.

___

I played for a while now and if there is not enough food and some females are pregnant, their babies going to starve out when they just get born.

What I mean is - I think it would be awesome if there could be some extendant hierarchy system in the game. And the player can manage overall if it's in the first priority to feed babies first, if babies eating only after adults, if newborn getting food first at all if it is not enough and so on... 

Thank You for Your Attention Stray Fawn :) 

• Like 6

2 replies to this post

1 hour ago, Dinocanid said:

It's possible to give newborns the alpha role, which allows them to eat first, but I see where you're coming from since it would be more convenient to have an overall option to feed babies first. 

It's not possible on the day before they're born, and then babies will starve