Stray Fawn Community

Goats - Old suggestion

Taduk

Here's an old suggestion back before even the mountain update, so it's pretty outdated, but I'm too lazy to (completely) fix it up.

I made another.. Suggestion.. With all of my old suggestions, but I've decided to split them up so they could be voted on separately.

So, here it is.

Goats- stick near high ground, are less common then rabbits but get more common the more high ground there is (How about instead of that, they spawn on the mountains?). Has the same movement as rabbits and drops 5 food. There are male and female goats- Males have horns and can deal 2 damage to a nicheling that attacks it. Females can move faster than males (2 tiles instead of 1). takes 2 hits to take out (Let's just say it has 15 health or so), if there is just one it will run, if there are multiple they would stay and try to attack as they think they are stronger than the nichelings. (Could possibly be called Geep, Shoat, or something similar, as it could be a Goat/Sheep hybrid)

Baby goats- spawn after turn if a male and female goat are near each other. only give 2 food but are easier to get. Stick near older goats and don't spawn that often (Perhaps they grow up in 3 or 5 turns and randomly become one of the genders?).

• Like 1

7 replies to this post

52 minutes ago, thivid08 said:

Not all are combinations, there are fish swarms, and there are some creatures which are more like alterations like the goldleech, razorhana and others

oh... and I thought the goldleach was a goldfish leach hybrid and the razorhana a razorfish piranha mix

anyways, how about naming them Geep or Shoat (Sheep&Goat) because if they were part sheep they would basically be the same but with more wool, wich would help on the mountains

though there are enough varied creatures on the mountains already

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Again, all current animals in Niche are combinations of two animals (rabbil = rabbit + gerbil)

Yeah I know, but this was long ago and I didn't know that. 

And I would've made it two creatures but I just don't know what other creature it would be.

Sorry if I came off mean-

36 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Again, all current animals in Niche are combinations of two animals (rabbil = rabbit + gerbil)

Not all are combinations, there are fish swarms, and there are some creatures which are more like alterations like the goldleech, razorhana and others

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sheireen said:

anyways, how about naming them Geep or Shoat (Sheep&Goat) because if they were part sheep they would basically be the same but with more wool, wich would help on the mountains

Sure, I'll edit it.