Stray Fawn Community

The game closes

sylarss1

hi! today I bought the game in steam, and after an hour of playing, it started to come out, it closed automatically and I left it on the desktop, tried many solutions and only the reports that I left below along with the data of my system ... I hope to get a quick solution, since I wanted this game for a long time and it is very good, with what little I could play, greetings and thanks-------grafic card Radeon 5450

Sin-títsasulo-1.png

errors.rar

• Sad 1

Hi @sylarss1
Welcome to the forums :)
It seems that your computer has very low RAM. This was a problem with out of memory.

What you can do:
- Close other programs while playing Niche
- Try opening your Niche ingame settings, go to graphics, change "Animal Texture Resolution" to Ultra Low

Please let me know if this worked for you ^^

• Like 1

yes but I can not play for a long time ... about an hour and it starts to get out, but I tried it on another PC with more ram and a 64 bit windows 7 and it went perfectly, I think it's the system, forgive the delay of my answer, and thank you very much, I will solve it and I will have to change my PC, but it would be a good idea to optimize it a bit in that aspect, thank you very much and very good game! keep in that way!!

• Like 1