Stray Fawn Community

To be able to have two separate packs in one game.

Speck

I would like to be able to have two separate packs in one game. When I'm doing a game with two oping packs, it can be hard two control because I need lots of food to support two packs that should really be able to exist on their own without depending on one to be able to feed themselves. So, with a flip of a button, you could switch from pack to pack.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

5 replies to this post

Well if they added something where your nichelings can attack one another, then this could work for rival packs as well. You have your different gem markers and naming so then you could attack the other tribe or any of your own nichelings as well. Though if their strength is obviously lower then the nicheling they want to attack they cant. I don't know. Just thinking. 

• Like 4

And here we have
Shadow Niche
River Niche
Thunder Niche
And Wind Niche
These Niches all lives together
Until the Fire Niche attacked
Then the master of all four elements...
I'm sorry.
All the references
xD
Edit:
Thank you guys for the hahas and giving me a heart attack with the notifacation bell. It scared the crap out of me >.<

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

Potentially in the new sandbox mode, maybe there could be an option to toggle rather or not the packs share resources, so you could have clear lines of gatherers, hunters, explorers, etc. and not have to worry about one group starving while another has abundance, because they can all share everything?

• Like 1