Stray Fawn Community

Highlighted genes when unlocked

Cami

When you unlock a gene to mutate the message only says that you have unlocked a gene, not which one. I personally can find this to be confusing, especially during the beginning of the game. So when you open up the menu the highlighted menu the unlocked one would be highlighted or if the unlocked gene could be specified this would be less confusing. Once you close the menu the highlight would go away, therefore making sure that you can not confuse it with other unlocked ones later. Sometimes I unlock two or three, the same idea would apply and all three would would be highlighted.

Another Way to do this would be to have the message say "you unlocked a new gene to mutate. You unlocked _______." Then you would just have to scroll over the genes to find the one you want.

message.jpg.000cbd074f25cf225579d9de608fbf85.jpgtable.thumb.jpg.ab348e3cf274983536167fbe8030cfaa.jpg

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

@MysticTopaz

24 minutes ago, MysticTopaz said:

This has already been suggested and already has a lot of votes ^^

Thanks so much for telling me! When I searched for the idea originally it didn't pop up. I will make sure to triple check next time!

1 minute ago, Cami said:

@MysticTopaz

Thanks so much for telling me! When I searched for the idea originally it didn't pop up. I will make sure to triple check next time!

It didn't pop up because of the goofy way they spelled their title XD It's all good!