Stray Fawn Community

Stuck in an island loop

Dinocanid

So far, I haven't been able to pass First Snow. Whenever I reach whale island, I get stuck in this loop: First Snow, Swampy Hill, Burning Savannah (or grass mingle?), Whale island. Sometimes Grass Adventure is thrown into the mix, and none of the islands listed have north ports. Going left didn't help me, since eventually I go up then right and get stuck in the loop again. I decided to put my story mode game on hold until this is being looked into, since I wasted 300 food after getting stuck twice.

6 replies to this post

When you get to Whale Island, why don't you just go to a completely different island? You can choose what island you want to go to out of pretty much any island in the game (Probably not Crossing and Home Island in Story Mode)

I've been having the exact same problem, I've tried different options from Whale Island and no matter what, I just keep ending up back at Whale Island. I get different islands in between, but always coming back to Whale Island. After 676 days, I really don't want to lose my tribe to the curse of Whale Island

This is the save, I hope this was the right way to load it, please let me know if it wasn't

Slot3.nichesave