Stray Fawn Community

Custom Island?

Duskie0w0

You Dont have to Read This But Its a Reason Why I Think This Should Be a Future Update: Hiii, It's me Again, This Time I think I got the Right Forum :'D Anyway, I was In the Middle of Trying to find the perfect Island to Settle a Nicheling Family, But It seems too hard trying to get the right one, What I like to do is Choose Sandbox and Choose the Map "Peaceful Meadow" Then stay there for a long time, try clearing all the grass, Reach a Goal of at least 35 Pack members and unlock random genes, but I wanna find the perfect Island... An Island with A Lot of trees, different types of Grass, A Few predators that don't show up much, Maybe More Packless Nichelings that pop up every few moves (instead of walking around the whole Island trying to find one..) Errr.. No Owl like birds that swoop down and steal your Kids (Whatever they are.. Sorry ;u;) A Few streams/rivers, Some snow, Mountainous terrain, Some Iceberg things that hold Frozen Nichelings ( Sorry again ;u; I have no idea what most of the stuff on Niche Is called ) Enough Food source, Possibly a Volcano? :0 No That might sound too extreme, But That would be an "Okay" Idea.. :3 And maybe Some smaller Islands Surrounding it Based off of the Island "Archipelago". But there's No Sandbox Island that Has All of that stuff... I have a Great Idea!! But Its all up to The Developers to Decide on if it's a good Future Update. Ready?

Here's My Idea: Can Players make Their OWN Island?? How can this work.. you might be asking... Well, maybe have a Studio In Sandbox/Or Something Else that starts you out with 7 Flat Hexagons and Give a Side bar that has All of the Trees, Grasses, Plants, Bushes, Mole Holes/The Dirt Holes for The Moles (Sooorry ;u;) Animals, Things that are able to spawn, Dirt (Be able to change The Height Of Dirt Using a Scroll Bar or however Stray Fawn Studios Think) Able to Add Snow/Or Whatever the Blue Glaze looking Pastel color is... How often Rain comes, Streams, Possibly Underground tunnels? (No Idea how that will work, Optional) Icebergs, And whatever else Niche Has in it.

Players Will be able to place the Dirt first And Change the Height of it to make a Mountain or a Flat terrain, After The Dirt is Placed, They Will then Be able to Drag and Place Berry Bushes, Trees, Stumps, Maybe thorns, Some Of The Stuff that you find Behind Grass To Wherever they want. After that, They can Hold LMB To spread Whatever kind of grass they would Like, And How Much grass they Want to add. Then Lastly, What animals are able to spawn and Make a Possible Spawn point for That Species. 

It would be A Cool Idea But this is ALL Optional! I hope this Will Be a Future Update. I Would be happy To Get a Comment and See weather or not this is a Good Idea..!! Take as much time as you want to think about this.

Sincerely~
        Duskie

Edited by Duskie0w0
Forgot to add
  • Like 2

7 replies to this post

I think this would be a great add on to the sandbox customisation feature request that has a lot of votes right now! I would definitely want a really in depth option like this in the future, though it may be quite hard to do, but this would be great for a lot of challenges and such. Upvoted!

• Like 3

This sounds hard to do, but hey Sims has similiar things (or used to have) and Minecraft is a whole game about building terrain, so why couldn't this be in niche too!

• Like 3

This sounds AWESOME!

And just to help you out, here's the names of the things you din't know the names of (or at least what everyone calls them)~

Owl like birds- Bluebirds (It's basically a blue hawk)

Iceberg things- Iceblocks

Mole Holes/The Dirt Holes for The Moles- Stagmole holes (They're moles with Stag antlers)

Snow/Or Whatever the Blue Glaze looking Pastel color is- I think you may be thinking of the frozen ground in mountain biome~ Snow is white and will sometimes fall there, piling up so you can't go on the tile without clearing the snow away first.

• Like 1

I love it! I found a recent challenge for mating that requires a lot of stumps, but I can't find the dumb things in a good island cuz they only spawn on hard or medium islands. :c
So this would fix all my freaking problems! I'd love this! I want this. xD

• Like 1