Stray Fawn Community

More plants and trees

Speck

3 replies to this post

A bit underwhelming, maybe this?

Flowerfern

can be used as a nest and grows a flower that give +5 material and +3 food when destroyed

can be placed on a creature's back to add extra camo and take an extra hit, regardless of damage, after which it will be destroyed (gives +2 camo in any terrain except water and subtracts -1 from all movement stats)

grows on trees, the ground, stumps or rocks in jungles, Savannahs and rarely, grassland often guarded by dodomingoes

Gingkonifer

found in jungle biomes and mountain biomes

a large tree with perchable branches that occasionally drop stinky cones 

these nuts give 4 food when eaten, requiring cracking and gathering to eat and attract meat-eating animals like bearyena

• Thanks 1

Those ideas are really cool, @Fishyfishyfishy500 ! I also agree with @Frozenpelt Warrior that I would just really like to see more plants added in general! I was so excited when they added the new varieties of trees in this last update, and seeing more varieties would definitely increase the aesthetic appeal of islands that are currently rather drab in some ways like the savanna, or even the oceans if coral or the like gets added. I would really like to see a biome that is rather forested and would have all sorts of trees in it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1