Stray Fawn Community

wolf fangs and tail

nichelings

wolf fangs could give u +1 or  +2 extra strenght wich would help you on killing baryenas and thoose other things (dont get me wrong i hate adult baryenas) so , wolves howl dont they? ik that this wont change much but when u get in a high place to "sing" they could howl , what would attract more creatures with wolf fangs and wolf tail.  The tail would be a attractive  thing for wild niche , and it could also give you +1 in the camuflage :)

they also would look like sabertooth fangs, but a little but smaller ( a lil bit u know o.O )  they would be found in that "ice rocks" in the snow , or rarely walking around in the jugle :))) 

do u know the fluffy tail? it would be half of that (the size ) and would still look fluffy 

idk if u guys know but, my favorite animal is wolves, so i pass almost all my day looking for new information, like the k locus , video (im giving the video , but this is from another game, a wolf game c: ) :

maybe with wolf tail and fangs they coul add this thing to the game ( not the litter size , im talking about the color ) like:dark group : black , dark red, gray maybe red . Light group (the small  k one ) : yellow , white , beige and maybe yellow, toxic body color would stay in light group !

Special thx: ChasingNyx , for your comentary and all your help , thx for all

thx for your coments , they helped me 

Edited by nichelings
a good comentary
  • Like 1

5 replies to this post

I love how you keep putting out these suggestions! But, they need a little more time and thought. Maybe some descriptions too. Don't get me wrong, I like all the new ideas, but without more.. like.. uhhh... Descriptions of what it is, what it will look like, people don't know what you're thinking. Like, how would wolf fangs be different from poison fangs or saber tooth fangs? And how would the tail look? If you want upvotes, your ideas need more depth to them. But feel free to keep putting them! We learn as we go on!

• Like 3