Stray Fawn Community

Help With Mining (Not a Bug)

This is dependent on whether you're using the demo or the closed alpha.

Demo:
On the drone brain, you can set a keybinding to "release drones". This will release a number of little harvesting drones that will (painfully slowly) mine the resources around you.

Closed Alpha:
There is a separate tab for harvesting resources in the build menu. To harvest resources, you will need a recourse collector, and a recourse tank of the appropriate type. Then, you will need to go out and use the recourse collector to suck up the resources into the tank. Once the resources are all collected, or the tank is full, return to the recourse "bucket" (below where you spawned) to dump your resources in it for use in research.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jbox1 said:

This is dependent on whether you're using the demo or the closed alpha.

Demo:
On the drone brain, you can set a keybinding to "release drones". This will release a number of little harvesting drones that will (painfully slowly) mine the resources around you.

Closed Alpha:
There is a separate tab for harvesting resources in the build menu. To harvest resources, you will need a recourse collector, and a recourse tank of the appropriate type. Then, you will need to go out and use the recourse collector to suck up the resources into the tank. Once the resources are all collected, or the tank is full, return to the recourse "bucket" (below where you spawned) to dump your resources in it for use in research.

Painfully slowly? Has God intended me to suffer?