Stray Fawn Community

Carrier Style drones

Hey, does anyone have a build for a carrier they can share? I want to make a mini-drone army that I can direct one at a time, but the drones always try to follow their automated routines (Like chasing the cursor or diving for the core) immediately and before I decouple, making them impossible to direct singly. Instead, I want some that stay nice and still until activated. I can't seem to figure out how to make them do that. I would appreciate some recommendations for logic and and builds that could accommodate that.

To have drones released seperately, although can be done, is rather cumbersome and mostly pointless in my opinion. Instead, it’s more efficient to angle different drones in different ways, so they will hit the target at different times.

Yeah, I was trying to figure the logic for it, and the most efficient I could think of looked like having AND gates for every function and basically a master override key for each drone. I was hoping someone knew a better way.
I thought a carrier type would be fun, but I guess it's unfeasible. Maybe they'll introduce some new components that will make it possible.