Stray Fawn Community

One of your creatures died! .. Who? And by what?

ChasingNyx

So, niche definetly needs notification updates. An example of this is, One of your creatures died. By what? And who? What happened? I feel this is a problem we all can have. 
So, here's a request I believe would be simple. Making it so we can actually know who died and possibly by what? I feel it'd be a simple but nice addition.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Paw up 1

14 replies to this post

16 hours ago, Sheireen said:

if a wounded Nicheling dies from aging but wouldn't have died if it weren't woundet... would that count as died of old age or died of wounds?

I feel it would count it as aging, because while its natural lifespan was shortened in the end it subcumed to the age. Or it could be counted as "Kuro died because of shortened lifespan" or smth.

• Like 3

I would love this feature! One of my nichelings died today and since they didn't have any children, they were removed from the family tree altogether. The only way I figured out who it was was by checking the family tree I made for this tribe externally on familyecho.com.

Since the notifications now tell us which gene we unlocked, I would love them to tell me who died. Fingers crossed!

Definite support! Many of the notifications need more detail. The ones that say a baby has been born could say the baby's name, too. Heck, any notification that pertains to an individual should use its name if possible!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

This is one of the few if not UNDERRATED suggestions I have seen! And when I mean by that.. I mean.. NOBODY, not the devs at ALL have even considered putting this in... AND I WANT THIS IN!! You have my vote!

6 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

This is one of the few if not UNDERRATED suggestions I have seen! And when I mean by that.. I mean.. NOBODY, not the devs at ALL have even considered putting this in... AND I WANT THIS IN!! You have my vote!

fun fact, my very first post was a post of several suggestions including day counter, mutation unlock notifs, and better death notifs ^^ And I bet others have thought of this too, they just didn't suggest it.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
17 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

fun fact, my very first post was a post of several suggestions including day counter, mutation unlock notifs, and better death notifs ^^ And I bet others have thought of this too, they just didn't suggest it.

Excuse me.. am I commenting wrong?