Stray Fawn Community

Results of 2nd Community Voting

Philo

Hi pack 

The 2nd community voting is now over! Thank you very much for all your amazing suggestions!
Here are the suggestions which got the most votes, starting with the most voted one :)

- More customization options for sandbox mode
Creature Creator/Breeder Mode
New Weather Types
Unlook gene menu notifications
Horn Growth
More intresting water biomes
Insectivorous nichelings
Scrollable Family Tree
New gene: Bat Head
Small interactions/ Random Interactions
Scruff carrying
New gene: Savanna Horns
New gene: Fluffy ears
2 different eye colors
- New Mane types
Bird Hindlegs
Customizable and Programmable Gem Colors
Challenge Mode - Islands falling apart
New gene: Beaver teeth to cut down trees
Cave island

Congrats to:
@Pokestardragacraft @Ancestor Nature @Naytiri @seahorsepie @AlphaBlox @AMEcco @Phiarose @DangerousDodo @Deathpelt @wolfhowlmay @ShriekingPterodactyl @Niche fan @Lilytuft @EmberSky @Jasmine Grimm 

For making a suggestion that made it into the top 20 :)
As a thanks, feel free to drop me a PM to get a Niche Steam key for a friend (or yourself if you don't own the game yet) ^^

Our team will now evlauate which suggestions will be added to the game.
We will pick one "big" new feature/change and a couple of small ones.
We'll let you know the results in late July/Early August!

• Like 17

I want to be like "I hope this one specific feature gets added!" but I want them ALLLLL! Also, what counts as "small" features and "big" ones? Is one gene (like Savanna Horns) count as small? Does Customizable and Programmable Gem Colors count as big?

• Like 6

Considering how high both the insectivorious and bat head suggestions got, an insectivorous themed update would  work reeeeeaally well just saying (empathetic nudging in the devs' direction)

Though for real glad to finally see some possibilities! Whatever you guys end up choosing it looks like I'll definitely be looking forward to it regardless!

• Like 5

None of my friends have Steam and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be interested in this any ways. Maybe I could host a contest on DA to see if anyone wants a free Niche?

• Like 2

I'm so excited for all of these!! The Breeder/creature creator sounds like so much fun to play around with. The game gets so exciting with new updates :D

• Like 7

The ones i'm really hoping get added are scruff carrying and creature creator/breeder mode. So many times i've had to sacrifice my nichelings in order to save their babies, so it would be great if they could just take them away from the danger.

• Like 6

If they release the news on the 20th day this month I'll be so happy, but it's propably not gonna happen that soon...

Guess who's birthday is 20.7.

• Like 6

crossing my fingers especially for customization for sandbox, gene notifications, horn growth, scruff carrying, challenge mode, creature creator,  random interactions, scrollable family tree, insectivores and heterochromia...and basically everything else :)

• Like 5

I just looked at all the feature requests that didn't make the cut :( I really hope you'll let us rename our savefiles in the future anyways because it is REALLY annoying when your good savefile is called 'Anchient Tales'. Or when your 'Seekers' tribe didn't become a seeking tribe and just has a cool last-name system. Ech.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I just looked at all the feature requests that didn't make the cut :( I really hope you'll let us rename our savefiles in the future anyways because it is REALLY annoying when your good savefile is called 'Anchient Tales'. Or when your 'Seekers' tribe didn't become a seeking tribe and just has a cool last-name system. Ech.

yeah i just named a save "new" and then later i realized it wasn't really new but it is still named that..... im still playing it XD.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, DogCatCowPig said:

yeah i just named a save "new" and then later i realized it wasn't really new but it is still named that..... im still playing it XD.

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I feel you. I have a tribe named As because the letters are conveniently placed on the keyboard. Or I have a bunch of safes just staring with one letter and that can get really confusing ^^

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I agree. I have a save named 'snowy explorers' but they aren't even a snow tribe anymore. In addition, I have a bunch of files titled 'new game' (some of them aren't really new anymore).

• Like 4

*Very loud squealing* Oh I'm so exited, all the new additions looks so good. My top 3 favorite would probably be Horn growth, Scroll able family trees, and the new water biomes.  Cudos to you guys, the first update is up and your already getting started on the next one. CANT WAIT!!!!!

• Like 5

Eeee! Particularly excited for the scruff carrying, caves and creature creator mode, but I think all of them are great additions!!

Also looking forwards to the challenge mode- once you get a stable population and immunity system, you’re good. But this will make it so cool! I’m imagining it to be like a notification that says something along the lines of:

”What was that? A tremor ran through the island.”

and end up being like:

”The island is no longer stable and is falling apart!” 

Sooooooo excited for this!

😆😆😆

• Like 4