Stray Fawn Community

World-Wide Immunity

JAM Pheonix

As the name says, World-Wide Immunity will give you immunity to ALL sickness ANYWHERE; however, it is NOT immune to being doubled up. A wanderer, not a rouge can have ten times less chance to have this than Adam having home island immunity, which is also quite rare. This also goes for Adam. Even though home island immunity is already rare, world-wide immunity is ten times as rare, plus the fact that you have to invite a wanderer with this into your tribe or have Adam have it because you can't get it in the mutation menu.

Advantages

• You don't have to worry about your nichelings getting sick unless it is doubled up

Disadvantages

• The possibility of you breeding it out unintentionally
  • If it is doubled up, it is like a normal doubled up immunity

How does this sound? Should there be more to this? Reply below!

-=- Special Credits -=-

1. Pokestardragacraft for the edit making it less overpowered.
  • Like 1

5 replies to this post

I’m kinda confused as you can’t get home island immunity from anywhere but Adam, his family, or a resteted bloodline on story mode. I get the point that it’s super rare, just not the analogy for how rare.

Anyways, I think this concept would work best with the more sandbox options. It would be a toggleable option for those who don’t want to worry about sickness or immunity and would replace all immunity genes with the world wide immunity gene.

Also if it’s not like the way I proposed, I think it shouldn’t let you be immune to doubled up immunity making it more of a challenge to keep.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

I’m kinda confused as you can’t get home island immunity from anywhere but Adam, his family, or a resteted bloodline on story mode. I get the point that it’s super rare, just not the analogy for how rare.

Anyways, I think this concept would work best with the more sandbox options. It would be a toggleable option for those who don’t want to worry about sickness or immunity and would replace all immunity genes with the world wide immunity gene.

Also if it’s not like the way I proposed, I think it shouldn’t let you be immune to doubled up immunity making it more of a challenge to keep.

Ok, I'll delete the analogy, because yes, that doesn't make any sense at all. I'll also make it to where it isn't always wise to keep as it isn't immune to doubled up immunity.