Stray Fawn Community

Fire should be heard and smelled

Asterai

2 replies to this post

I agree. When I was marching one of my tribes through the Savannah I realized there were fires at every port, so we had to wait and starve a bit until the flames moved. This is somewhat similar to an idea I had to stop the fires. When I was playing I made my Nichelings destroy all the grass in a 2 tile radius all around the fire, but it kept burning. I was hoping that they would add some kind of system where you could destroy 2-5 grass tiles and the fire would at least stop spreading...

• Like 2

On 7/17/2018 at 1:51 AM, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I agree. When I was marching one of my tribes through the Savannah I realized there were fires at every port, so we had to wait and starve a bit until the flames moved. This is somewhat similar to an idea I had to stop the fires. When I was playing I made my Nichelings destroy all the grass in a 2 tile radius all around the fire, but it kept burning. I was hoping that they would add some kind of system where you could destroy 2-5 grass tiles and the fire would at least stop spreading...

as of now fire is unstoppable besides being rained on, also apparently the burning savannah is a "medium island" which is odd, with the way fire behaves now it's at least hard due to diminishing resources, also nichelings can have mole claws, maybe they could burrow or dig a "trench" to stop it?

Edited by Fishyfishyfishy500
edited by a (at least slightly) less emotional me
  • Like 3