Stray Fawn Community

Small improvement for hunting stagmoles

ChickenBatnana

Hello! Recently, I've noticed that there is a flaw in hunting stagmoles. You know, the moles in the burrows. For purposes of demonstration, let me introduce you to Rameana.

XIcHJfK.png

a beautiful product of nature 

Because of her small body and horns, Rameana has a total of 1 strength. The problem is, she really wants to eat a stagmole.

CQyNK2B.png

she yearns for the meat

There is one problem though. Because of her strength, Rameana cant murder it. Technically she can, trying to kill it with the orange symbol, but there is no guarantee. I suggest it is like bunnies. Sure, to kill them in one hit you'd need a creature with 2 strength, but a creature with 1 can already hit them, killing them the second time they do. Of course, with stagmoles they would still turn so you'd have to be a bit more precise with timing, but this way, Rameana could follow her dream to become a stagmole hunter.

2XYTF7P.png

justice for 1 strength creatures

• Like 5

3 replies to this post

I think if they were hit, they probably would hide in their hole no matter if they see your creature or not. beeing hit by something is a prety sure way to notice it
so even if Rameana can hit it, as long as she can't kill it it would just hide.
because of the poison it might die down in it's hole later but how to reach it?

sorry Reana, you are not made to be a mole hunter :(

I agree with @Sheireen. Maybe when it pops up again (they do that, right? I forgot), the stagmole will still have the damage from before, so if Rameana hit it again, it would die. Also, if it died from poison while in its hole, maybe you could dig it up with Digging ability. Rameana would finally be able to taste the sweet taste of stagmole :)

• Like 1

Rameana needs to find her a big strong mate to kill her a stagmole.  Every time she makes an effort, there is always a chance she'll get it! And it will only take one swipe. That's just the way it is with stagmoles, you get one shot only!

• Like 1