Stray Fawn Community

Family tree

Mya

I really love this game. I've been playing non-stop. However, it would be nice to keep track of all my creatures' ancestors. As far as I'm concerned, I really love to watch their evolution over time and it's a big part of the fun. May be a clearer family tree also (like the one in the Sims or Crusader Kings 2). Thanks anyway for this great game!  

4 replies to this post

5 hours ago, ChasingNyx said:

Related image
They mentioned sims so this is what I believe they mean.
This much clearer than niche, right?

But the current one works better with multiple generations and different mates and different mates from different generations

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mya said:

I really love this game. I've been playing non-stop. However, it would be nice to keep track of all my creatures' ancestors. As far as I'm concerned, I really love to watch their evolution over time and it's a big part of the fun. May be a clearer family tree also (like the one in the Sims or Crusader Kings 2). Thanks anyway for this great game!  

... what do you mean by clearer?

4 hours ago, ChasingNyx said:

Related image
They mentioned sims so this is what I believe they mean.
This much clearer than niche, right?

Exactly! Or like this one (my family in Crusader Kings 2). The links between the parents and their offspring are easier to follow. You just need to click on the portrait to go back many generations ago.   

familytree.jpg