Stray Fawn Community

Enemys spawning IN me near Hive!

SnowFox

I kow this game ist finished at all. but pls can you edit, that enemys that are killed and respawn near the Hive, can spawn in your vehicle, spaceship, whatever. because not only shields are useless against them and also theyr ripping apart the WHOLE ship and you cant really do anything against this. thx i hope this will be read. THX

i found this game today and i... LOVE IT. i seached a game like that for long time but havent found anything but now i have it and its pretty fun.

Sorry for grammar fails. i am austrian :D

Keep up the good work.

LG SnowFox Bye

• Like 3

3 replies to this post

Kein Problem, wir sind aus der Schweiz. Unser Englisch ist auch nicht perfekt :) 

Thank you for noticing. It's annoying for sure and I think we know a way to fix it (was discussed in the Testing Simulation, where it also often happens). We have to fix it eventually, but I'm not sure when we have time to work on that, because of other priorities :) It's noted on our Bug-List. Thank you for reporting it and thank you for linking Nimbatus. If you have any feedback, please tell us about it :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seas! Grammatik? Is ned soo schlimm solange der Sinn erhalten bleibt. Bin a von dort 👍

Yeah, i know it's annoying. But there are more important things right now that need attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1