Stray Fawn Community

how???

nichelings

idk if u got the game on steam , but there is a achivment that its named still alive : survive 2500 days o.O

i want that achivment, but , if i cant even keep my nicheling alive for 40 days , why would i be capable of doing 2500?

i need help , now!!!

if u wanna know how i organize my self , here it goes :

we start with the "breeding pair" , 1st i use 1 movement of the male to get food (if theres food nearby , but if its poisonous , i dont get it , but ok then i make them mate and i go build a nest for the Female (obviously i name them all >w<) then next day i see if the baby is capable to colect food then if he does have 2 colecting or more he is a colector , if he dosent have that ability at all , i make him an explorer , ( high strengh a protector) explorers take out grass for other nichelings , (lets call BREEDING PAIR , bp , im tired of tiping BREEDING PAIR )when the BP dies , i need to make 2 new alphas , so i choose ans i continue that, i just work with the genetics when the 3rd BP dies ;-;

But , after the 1st BP dies looks like everything goes wrong >:T

i need help,

Agreeing with @Lilytuft. My tribe that just got me the Still Alive! achievement has a lot of immunities. Whenever a wanderer comes, try and breed them in (If they have really bad genes, and you already have a good amount of immunities, don't bother. Just know that even the best wanderer usually has a few bad genes you don't want.). Recently I had to breed in a couple wanderers to get a couple more immunities, but now their descendants have some genes I don't want. But, eventually, I'll be able to lose them. Though it is hard to get bad genes out sometimes-- once I only had females and so when I found a Rouge Male I rejoiced, but then many more Rouge Males appeared after him, so now half the tribe is Albino, and another quarter carries it recessive!) I'm still hoping we'll find A Immunity again, since we lost it a while ago (I didn't even realize we lost it until there wasn't even a dead Nicheling on the Family Tree left with it)-- I've also lost F Immunity because I forgot to breed the one creature who had it (her father was a Rouge Male, and her mother was the daughter of a Rouge Male, so I kinda forgot that I was supposed to breed her even though she had bad genes. R.I.P. Koral :(). 

• Like 3

You can survive with one breeding pair just fine, but two make it easier. Just make sure that your breeding pair has different immunities and that they have children of the oposite gender with different immunities as well, that should be just fine :)

• Like 1