Stray Fawn Community

How would they stand with things like double Deformed Paw?

Sky

I want to draw some pictures of Nichelings, but I'm not sure how the ones with front limbs that aren't touching the ground would be used to walk, especially if they have double Deformed Paw. I tried drawing some quick sketches of ones with Deformed Paw, but they look like Dinosaurs. So, the question: If a Nicheling with, let's say, double Deformed Paw were standing up (is a position like they were on all four paws, even though their front ones don't touch the ground), what would they look like? Would they just walk like T-Rexs? Would they magically sprout limbs in order to walk and then de-sprout them once they stop? xD Clarification, please!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I would say that they hobble, their heads would go low and their butt up and they would hobble around on their legs. I also imagine it to be painful and uncomfortable for the Nicheling to walk like that, though thinking about rogue males they probably don't have much of a problem with that ^^

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/21/2018 at 7:38 AM, Jojo said:

I would say that they hobble, their heads would go low and their butt up and they would hobble around on their legs. I also imagine it to be painful and uncomfortable for the Nicheling to walk like that, though thinking about rogue males they probably don't have much of a problem with that ^^

imagine rogue males just. scooting around on their bellies, butts in the air

• Haha 2

I've been wondering this as well since I've been wanting to make a run animation for my boi for a long time now

I have better drawings of this but they're all traditional, so have a very wrong looking boi

kuva.png.2a491404bb7dd106998a0eb504bcc834.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2