Stray Fawn Community

Some features for the game thant would be cool or could be changed!

SnowFox

At first: HI

I write this to give some ideas and thoughts to improve the game.

1. Give at least some limitations for building and so on!

i have built some ideas that work awesome at certain things but theyr way too overpowered! Its not only great for fighting but also for digging.(i gave an not even that op ship example down there as a PNG)

2. (I have alreadae written this) The hives can spawn enemys IN you.

3. make something like a "survival mode": my thoughts: You spawn with a small ship. 1 or 2 small guns, and you work your way up.you defeat bots and other players to get items and money. Items: to place right in action on your ship like you would in the building section and money to buy things at a trade system (i will write something like this down there) to buy certain things (fuel, energy, smal guns and bosster,engine). would be really cool i think.

4. More diffrent shields: and a limitation for those: like a max damage then they go out for some seconds or, an timer that charges up if you not use it but if you use shield, the timer gets smaller, if you stop shielding its grows and so on. And with extra shields i mean like some that are better against rockets etc..

5. the possibilty to REALLY fly between the worlds, that would be cool for survival too.

6. A Trading system: you get money and can buy small things like mentioned further up.

7. would be cool to have like a storage in your ship to farm ores and selll them or smelt  them in a oven.

8. Like sayd: an Oven to smelt ores.

Those ideas are only a few of my thoughts that could make this game great. i just wantet to mention those becasue i can :D

this game is great!

keep it up bye, LG SnowFox

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201807202322245610.png

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201807202322462322.png

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201807202321305429.png

• Like 2

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet