Stray Fawn Community

Snow/Back To The Future Bug

MemoryTheNicheling

Hi, I am MemoryTheNicheling.

I found a bug where if you try to set the weather to Snow via Console Commands, it jumps you far into the future (and claims it rained alot.) Please fix this bug. I got three unfairly acheived steam achievements because of this glitch.

It only happened once, so I only have one screenshot of such a phenomena, but I assure you, it did happen.

If you are wondering how I managed to find this bug, I was using a save file to test out various console commands to the game.

This is my screenshot below. I did not catch the raining bit in it. And I only had three animals in my tribe at that point. I currently have ten, so its not very accurate as to where my tribe is now.

oof.PNG

• Like 2

Hi @MemoryTheNicheling! Welcome to the forums! This is the wrong bug forum. This is for Niche and ison Nimbatus. Don’t worry about it, it happens all the time. Anyways, console controls are not an actual part of the game and will not be fixed. It’s also always important to back up your save files just in case anything is game breaking. For the achievements, you can contact the devs to ask them to reset all achievements if you’d like. This is the only way, however.