Stray Fawn Community

Leech Tail

FlyingPanda

With Leech Tail I think the parasite ( Leech ) will not be able to attach itself to Nichlings with Leech Tail. And when you kill it instead of dropping one leech it drops two!. And i think its appearance should be a long thin tail like the fishing tail but instead of bait on the end their is a Leech the exact color of one too. Any other suggestions to help this become a real gene.

• Like 2

9 replies to this post

Cool idea, but what deters it from attaching itself to a nicheling with a leech tai? I just don't get how this would work. A tail with a, albeit fake, leech on it, but wouldn't that make it more likely to make leeches think, oh hey easy target nom nom nom. And how does that make you get two leeches from it? I'm confused.

• Like 1

Perhaps it could be used to repel leeches from that nichling, along with any others in a 1-2 block radius? A cool thing perhaps as well as that instead of repelling leeches, nichlings could leech off of wanderers or rouges and it can either add to the whole tribes food, or that nichling would not take out food from the store when you pass the day. It could act as another alternative for food when your tribe is starving or somthing.

• Like 2