Stray Fawn Community

I love this. I have these suggestions

pattokun

I love this game so far. I hope you can consider a couple of ideas that I can think of to improve the interface a bit.

- Search: add a filter in the weapons (proyectiles types, weapon type, etc) and drones (because i have a lot of them xD)

- Mechanical parts: add wheels and gears

- logics parts: the impulse giver may need an input. the I/O needs to assign variables besides the keyboard because in complicated logic the available buttons are finished quickly

Something about the logic is wrong or I do not understand. Maybe add examples or tutorials for each one

-sensors: the speed sensor must be able to accept negatives

I wanted to know if you could send me an email with the new updates.

I do not know if I said it before but the game I love it a lot and it's on a very good road

I hope to see a sumo pvp tournament in which you post a drone and see how far you can go. add a pvp with weapons maybe. I do not know but it has so much potential I love it  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

-sensors: the speed sensor must be able to accept negatives

update: can you make a directional sensor like a bubble level and smaller, like the distance sensor?

also a height sensor

-construction: add different creation environments, for sumo, arenas and planets (with terrain to dig)

-bug ?: Currently energy and fuel are shared wirelessly