Stray Fawn Community

Changing old savefiles from 1.0.1 to 1.4.1

didusca

Just updated my Niche yesterday and everything seemed fine and smooth... until i realized my savefile from before updating Niche is still in version 1.0.1. I saw a youtuber, Jessimew, changing her series, Adam's Quest, from 1.0.1 to 1.4.1 so i know it is possible, but i don't know how to do it. Can someone help me please?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, @didusca! Have you tried playing it yet? When I update my Niche, you just have to play the savefile in order for it to update. The game might update, but the savefiles have to be played for them to individually update.

42 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Welcome to the forums, @didusca! Have you tried playing it yet? When I update my Niche, you just have to play the savefile in order for it to update. The game might update, but the savefiles have to be played for them to individually update.

I did enter on the old savefile, but I didn't try doing an action or change the day. I'll try that and tell you if it works. Thanks for the advice! 

1 hour ago, Micha said:

If you open an older savefile, try to end the day. The game will be saved with the new version as soon as you end the day.

I tried; it doesn't work. Do you have any other advice that could get me out of this sticky situation?