Stray Fawn Community

What are your favorite games?

Sky

Tell me: What are your favorite games? (This includes Niche and Nimbatus!)

Mine are Niche, Cattails and Minecraft ^.^ (everyone does ^^, but I think ^.^ looks cuter ^.^) Though I do hope to get WolfQuest and Tyto: Ecology Soon :D (I'm about to play Nimbatus Closed Alpha for the first time so I can't put that on the list quite yet)

I just got Cattails recently and just got married to Scout :D (I'm on Spring 9th, Year 1 right now)

Edit: I just remembered! I also love Pokemon Y too ^.^ (I recently memorized the Pokemon center music. I've also memorized 5 of the Anime them songs ^.^)

(^.^ is now my favorite emoji :))

Edited by Skysplash8
Pokemon
  • Like 4

My favourite games are Skyrim and Niche, though as soon as WQ3 is out I think those two have serious competition :D Oh and Pokemon Y and Sapphire (old and new)

• Like 3

Strap yourselves in, this is gunna be a long list....

Current favorites that I am actively playing are Niche, Elder Scroll Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Banished.

Current favorites that I play off and on are Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, anything from the Pokemon series, the Zelda series, Xenoblade 2, Stardew Valley, the Atelier series, Pikmin, Trails of Cold Steel, and Theatrythim.

Old favorites that I occasionally pick up again are Age of Empires 2, Recettear, Super Smash Bros, Nintendogs and the Animal Crossing series.

I may be a little obsessed with video games...

• Like 4

My favorite is currently Rain World. But I enjoy Terraria, Minecraft, and occasionally some old Pokemon (usually Sapphire or FireRed).

I also like Portal and Portal 2, but I never played them more than once or twice

Many good games mentioned here :)

My favorites: Cave Story, Half-Life 1, Anno 1602, Advance Wars, ... these more or less :) There are many more that I like, but these are very important to me :) 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I’m honestly not much of a gamer (yet!) so Niche is my favorite for lack of other games I play. But I think it would remain a favorite even if I did play lots of other games!

i used to play roblox but I don’t think that counts ^^

if I did play them, I think I would love Minecraft and sims 3 and 4 as well

• Like 2

Three words:

image.png.14f463825eb5e5b078c29aa54793be35.png

(Maybe they'll think I'm one of THOSE people that bash games because they're too popular...)

Oh! If it wasn't obvious, I also like Splatoon and Zelda. I'm also starting to get into Animal Crossing! ^^

(I hope C.Q. Cumber steps on a lego)

• Like 2

This is a bit of a hard question, I have so many xD besides ARK and Niche, I also adore Subnautica. (Although I do end Up getting jump scared by the Odd peeper or two 😅) I Also like a variety of Wii games and board games. That reminds me, Has anybody heard of hotels? Its a really fun board game......A bit intense though xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, i am a big fan of strategy games and same time i love creativity. Id say Minecraft,Hearts Of Iron 4, Steel Division: Normandy 44, KSP and Black Desert Online. I just couldnt pick between any of those games. From all categories that i love there is always 2-3 games which are my favorite :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play a much wider variety of games, but now it's pretty much just KSP, Borderlands 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and little bit of Saints Row IV when I'm feeling ridiculous.

I did built myself a PiGrrl2 which I don't use nearly as much as I thought I would.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I could sit here listing games for years, but im just gonna say for the past few months ive been obsessed with pokemon. first it was me buying pokemon sun at cex for £15, and then me obsessively playing that, and now that I have a phone (yes, I am 12 and a half years old and I only just got my first phone for Christmas) its pokemon go. send help.

I got my first phone on my 13th birthday, which is right after Christmas :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I could sit here listing games for years, but im just gonna say for the past few months ive been obsessed with pokemon. first it was me buying pokemon sun at cex for £15, and then me obsessively playing that, and now that I have a phone (yes, I am 12 and a half years old and I only just got my first phone for Christmas) its pokemon go. send help.

Only just? At 12? Honey I was 17 when I got my first phone and it was the most basic model Tracphone in existence. No internet, no texting. I had 6 minutes of talk time a day I could use. *Mutters* Only Just...

Most of the games I love, are the ones I can't play. Here are those ones: Sims 4, Tyto ecology, Equilinox, Slime Rancher, Cattails, I could go on but, my brain stops when I have to remember things, then later I remember I bunch more. The ones I CAN play: Niche, Minecraft, Goat Simulator and Dog Sled Saga. (The app game.) There's more, but I don't want to list anymore.

• Like 2

Right now I am rocking Beat Sabers.  I just bought two broken VR headsets and managed to make one working set out of them (One had a broken lens, the other fried electronics) so I got them for a steal, and Beat Saber is ridiculously addictive.  I think I found my new aerobics regimen.