Stray Fawn Community

What are your favorite games?

Sky

Right now I am rocking Beat Sabers.  I just bought two broken VR headsets and managed to make one working set out of them (One had a broken lens, the other fried electronics) so I got them for a steal, and Beat Saber is ridiculously addictive.  I think I found my new aerobics regimen.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I got my first phone on my 13th birthday, which is right after Christmas :)

yay, you are one of the only people I know who didn't get a phone when they were like 6 or something stupid

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:43 AM, bannergirl411 said:

Only just? At 12? Honey I was 17 when I got my first phone and it was the most basic model Tracphone in existence. No internet, no texting. I had 6 minutes of talk time a day I could use. *Mutters* Only Just...

w o a h

I mean I guess if it was my choice I wouldn't have got a phone but my dad was like "you need a phone because I need to know where you are" (this is weird because I barely ever leave the house) and I couldn't think of anything else I wanted and everyone else in my year group had a phone so ye

• Like 1

I got my phone when I was 8, but it was my mom's phone, I only got it because she was going to get a new one. It was not a flip phone.

It was also so I could call my parents when I got out of school, since the school I went to was very confusing on where you got out. Some times you would come out one door, but the next day you would come out another. I also was in after school programs.

10 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

w o a h

I mean I guess if it was my choice I wouldn't have got a phone but my dad was like "you need a phone because I need to know where you are" (this is weird because I barely ever leave the house) and I couldn't think of anything else I wanted and everyone else in my year group had a phone so ye

I never leave the house, I got my own phone when I was 9, it was an iPhone 5

32 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

w o a h

I never cared for phones much either. I think I got my first one around your age but it didn't even have touch. I only got a proper smartphone when I was 15 or 16 and still didn't care very much. Last year I got an iphone 6 though and I am very proud to have it XD

My sister got her first phone with 12 as well. my mom is very strict with that kind of stuff :)

I got my mom's old Nokia at the age of 7. Then I got my dad's touchscreen Nokia. Now I have a basic button Nokia again, because I don't want a smartphone...

• Like 1

I of course like Niche, but I play Minecraft occasionally. I also play Animal Jam a TON. My username on Animal Jam is also Arcsoft, but jag me first saying LOL with the paw sticker to let me know you're from here. Then I'll send a buddy request. 

2 hours ago, Arcsoft said:

I of course like Niche, but I play Minecraft occasionally. I also play Animal Jam a TON. My username on Animal Jam is also Arcsoft, but jag me first saying LOL with the paw sticker to let me know you're from here. Then I'll send a buddy request. 

I never play it anymore except for when i occasionally check out the new stuff. My username is Unicorngem8 because I made it when i was like 9 so don't judge lol

also my den was made an epic den a few years ago (that was when I had membership, now I can't access the den) ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I never play it anymore except for when i occasionally check out the new stuff. My username is Unicorngem8 because I made it when i was like 9 so don't judge lol

also my den was made an epic den a few years ago (that was when I had membership, now I can't access the den) ;)

No judging here :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Niche, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Hearts of Iron 4, Blockheads (a "copy" of Minecraft) and Cities Skylines.

Niche and Fortnite are my favorites.

On 7/26/2018 at 6:43 PM, Philo said:

My favorite games are Persona 4, Animal Crossing and Digimon World ^^
Also loved playing Stardew Valley, NITW and Fire Emblem.

What about Niche and Nimbatus!?

Anyways I like slimerancher minecraft, cattails, niche, .... Any free game? (I mean they're free...)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Philo said:

@Aetherskye
Well of course I love those 2 ^^
But if you keep playing/testing the same game for 3+ years, I'm not sure you'd call it your "favorite game" anymore xD

That's true. but you worked so hard on it... I cannot give a thing up I worked up... unless if its school work. I'd be happy to give it up. (I mean once it's done)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I used to play blockheads all the time, until all my progress got deleted :( I had built huge castles and stuff, I tried playing it again afterwards but it wasn't the same after all my work had gone...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Gosh where do I begin?! Uhh.. so.. I used to love playing World of Warcraft(first time I played it on my Dad’s account, it was a lot of fun back then!)and then the new expansion arrives and I’m like.. WOW, I’m so bleepin tired of this game and it’s expansions now.. it’s just awful.. nawt the same like it used to beh... :/ 

But anyway I just wanted to get that out, it’s not my favorite game anymore unfortunately, sooo yeah.. back to my favorites! I love the Pokémon series, The Elder Scrolls(mainly Skyrim), Star Fox series, Animal Crossing series, and the Super Smash Bros series!(now onto the indie games! ^^), Niche, Cattails, Equilinox, and finally the Shelter series(including its spinoff ‘Meadow’).

Agh, it's hard to pick favourites. Well, I'll just say some games that I enjoy. Incomes a bit of a tangent, bear with me.

On consoles and handheld devices, some of my favourites are the Pokémon series, particularly all of the mainseries games I've played and the Mystery Dungeon series, Mario Kart and Ōkami. If you haven't heard of Ōkami, it's a game based on ancient Japan where you play as a wolf incarnation of the sun goddess Amaterasu (or Ammy), and your goal is to exorcise the evil from the cursed world and retrieve the powers that Ammy has lost.

Onto computer games, I really enjoy Minecraft, particularly modded, Niche, Cattails and WolfQuest. I've also been enjoying the demo for a game called Transformice Adventures.

I used to really love playing Animal Jam, Webkinz and Transformice, but I've kind of fallen out of love with them for some reason. I've tried to get back into AJ and TFM, with limited success.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 minutes ago, Tundracat said:

I used to really love playing Animal Jam, Webkinz and Transformice, but I've kind of fallen out of love with them for some reason. I've tried to get back into AJ and TFM, with limited success.

Trust me.. games like those have really lost their edge, either we veteran players are gettin too old or the kiddie players are becoming more cringe than ever..

8 hours ago, Tundracat said:

Agh, it's hard to pick favourites. Well, I'll just say some games that I enjoy. Incomes a bit of a tangent, bear with me.

On consoles and handheld devices, some of my favourites are the Pokémon series, particularly all of the mainseries games I've played and the Mystery Dungeon series, Mario Kart and Ōkami. If you haven't heard of Ōkami, it's a game based on ancient Japan where you play as a wolf incarnation of the sun goddess Amaterasu (or Ammy), and your goal is to exorcise the evil from the cursed world and retrieve the powers that Ammy has lost.

Onto computer games, I really enjoy Minecraft, particularly modded, Niche, Cattails and WolfQuest. I've also been enjoying the demo for a game called Transformice Adventures.

I used to play Animal Jam (I had cool stuff like a Beta rocking horse among other things) and Webkinz (cringe), and I forgot about Transformice and now I'm gonna go play it thank you lol

anyways, since I originally posted this topic I got Animal Crossing New Leaf. I love it :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...