Stray Fawn Community

Community Voting results - These features will be added in the next update!

Philo

On 12/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, pebbleheart.the.med.cat said:

what will the savannah horns do? i know that its not my suggestion of horns.

Pretty sure the savanna horns are just gonna act the same as ram horns and antlers

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Willow the fluffer said:

Hi sorry to bother but its about the 2 bears thing

what's a Kickstarter and how do you get it (If you can)

Would like some help THANKS!

:0

Yea look at my post above for my more information on the bears but Kickstarter is a website where people can post things for others to help crowdfund in exchange for exclusive awards depending on how much you fund it. Niche happens to be one of those aforementioned things that was on Kickstarter and here’s the old Kickstarter page for Niche if you’re interested:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/80250451/niche-a-genetics-survival-game

• 3 weeks later...

aren't we supposed to get a new update in january? I feel like the devs have been focused on their other game mainly :/ which sucks I've been waiting since last year when i heard about the bat ears.. Nimbatus has seemed to get regular updates, but not niche which is really sad bc I adore this game.

1 minute ago, haelihunt712 said:

aren't we supposed to get a new update in january? I feel like the devs have been focused on their other game mainly :/ which sucks I've been waiting since last year when i heard about the bat ears.. Nimbatus has seemed to get regular updates, but not niche which is really sad bc I adore this game.

Hi, check this post out:

Also, welcome to the forums!

1 hour ago, Finnwinter said:

i cant wait for the color code! i want black gems, white gems, lime green gems, every color there is!!!!!!

Haven't even thought about the possibility of black and white gems!!! Oh that will be cool

• Like 2

Pretty much the same as the customizable names.
You can add a file with color codes in the game folder.
And all the added colors will be used when switching through gem colors on the Nicheling.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Philo said:

Pretty much the same as the customizable names.
You can add a file with color codes in the game folder.
And all the added colors will be used when switching through gem colors on the Nicheling.

I can already see myself clicking for hours through the gem colours because I am an idiot and put way to many colours in XD (that is not a critique on the system)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

I can already see myself clicking for hours through the gem colours because I am an idiot and put way to many colours in XD (that is not a critique on the system)

"cmon wheres the black oHP WAIT I MISSED IT FRIG"

• Like 4

• Philo unpinned this topic