Stray Fawn Community

How Much Food Nichelings Consume

Sky

Sometimes I feel like it's more fun when there's not very much food, you know? When you have 1000 food and 40 Nichelings (like my tribe), you don't really feel like you're trying to survive, you're just trying to get cool creatures. What I propose is a adjustable bar that you can change any time that will adjust how much food each Nicheling takes from the food counter each time the day passes. So much food you don't know what to do with it? Make your creatures take 5 food a day. Want to just make the game a little tiny bit harder? Make your creatures take 2 food a day. Additionally, maybe you could adjust how much food a specific age of creature will take- you could have babies take 1, teens take 3, etc.

• Like 4

12 replies to this post

On August 2, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Skysplash8 said:

Sometimes I feel like it's more fun when there's not very much food, you know? When you have 1000 food and 40 Nichelings (like my tribe), you don't really feel like you're trying to survive, you're just trying to get cool creatures. What I propose is a adjustable bar that you can change any time that will adjust how much food each Nicheling takes from the food counter each time the day passes. So much food you don't know what to do with it? Make your creatures take 5 food a day. Want to just make the game a little tiny bit harder? Make your creatures take 2 food a day. Additionally, maybe you could adjust how much food a specific age of creature will take- you could have babies take 1, teens take 3, etc.

This is a great idea, I find myself in the same situation too often.

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

Where is the mysterious check mark? I have seen them in the bug section, but nothing has one under suggested features on my phone. 

It's been removed

@DogCatCowPig @RandomWanderer @Lilytuft I don't know why, but I have the ability to make a green check mark appear on your comments on this post. For some reason there was one on @Lunerechos's comment. When I hover over the option to do it it says 'Set this to implemented.' Anyone know what this means exactly and why I have this mysterious power? @Philo?

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 10:03 PM, Skysplash8 said:

@DogCatCowPig @RandomWanderer @Lilytuft I don't know why, but I have the ability to make a green check mark appear on your comments on this post. For some reason there was one on @Lunerechos's comment. When I hover over the option to do it it says 'Set this to implemented.' Anyone know what this means exactly and why I have this mysterious power? @Philo?

It appeared for me on my own posts

• Like 1