Stray Fawn Community

Home Island Immunity

seahorsepie

I remember one time I had to give up on a beautiful tribe of creatures in story mode because they lost the home island immunity. The last creature with it died before she could pass it on, and now i'm wondering if possibly there could be a second chance for when things like this happens? Possibly lost members of Adam's family could appear on different islands in rare occasions, most likely if home island immunity has disappeared.

• Like 2

this is a quote from philo on another discussion called Should I start over?

If you restart with the same bloodline you only get a Home Island Immunity creature if you had one in your tribe on the last island you lived on

• Like 2

I think a second chance to maybe find a member of Adams family would be awesome! Also you could tell so many great stories with that. Like that his family are still looking for him or that he has become a legend and in spirit of him they try to find his remains. I'd love this a lot!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, magpie said:

Ah well, thank you guys. By the way, how long did it take you to get to the Home island? @Skysplash8 @Snowy Owl

That can vary very widely. The fastest way is to stick to as few animals and as few immunity genes as possible. Skipping islands, especially the starting ones is key. I recently got to whale island very soon and had the option to travel to Crossing directly. Realistically, 2 hours would be quite fast. 

16 hours ago, magpie said:

Ah well, thank you guys. By the way, how long did it take you to get to the Home island? @Skysplash8 @Snowy Owl

If you stock up on food (around 1500 is good) and then skip island after island while keeping a close look on your immunity genes I guess you can do it in around 5-10 hours? Just a guess though for me it didn't take to long but sometimes you get an island loop and of course you have to wait out the long winter and possibly restock your food so that can add some time

So yesterday I managed to get there after all, took me ca 1100 game days - significantly more than 10 real life hours, although it is true I hadn't been playing in rush. As expected, without the immunity I couldn't really interact with the natives; what disappointed me most, though, was that the one interactive option I was given - attack - didn't work, either. The target took no damage (that's the disappointing part), and instead harmed or even killed quite a few of my own guys. 

Consequently, I decided to restart and try to keep the Star running. Boy, it's frikking hard! I've been trying the speed version of yours, Jojo, but now I got to a Mountain island, and I'm a sucker for that. ^^

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 8/18/2018 at 1:07 PM, magpie said:

I managed to do it in 297 in-game days but that time varies between people. I tend to not spend much time on an island unless i'm unlocking a gene (eg, spending 50 days on cold or hot islands)