Stray Fawn Community

General gene quality of Rogues and Rogue males.

Spacestar TheThundersuncat

I'd like the player to decide their chance to find high quality genes. 

No paw, frog legs and short sighted eyes would gain -3 points. If your minimum is set to -2, you will never find a nicheling with all three traits. This includes Rogue males.

The points might also alter the chance to inherit said disabilities, or might make old creatures more likely to mutate them, as it was in previous versions. I'd love to hear more ideas on this, so please share your thoughts on what you would like in your game!

3 replies to this post

I agree that you should be able to increase or decrease chances of finding wanderers with certain genes. For example I might want to increase chances of finding a purr snout or antennae or winged wanderer and decrease chances of derp snout or hemophilia. Or even certain immunities!

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 8:43 AM, Fellstar59 said:

Would be interesting to have it so all rogues carry a certain immunity so you have to be even smarter with your pairings. the rogue island immunity lol

excluding the rouge that is chasing your best female whos so old will die before having her next epic child if the rouge male breeds with here, while the rouge male has the exact same immunity

• Sad 1