Stray Fawn Community

Nimbatus Alpha Key GIF Contest!

Markus

Hi everyone!

We're revamping our GIF Competition to make it easier for everyone to enter.

To get a chance to win a Nimbatus Alpha Key, all you have to do is post a good looking Nimbatus GIF you created yourself (with the  demo version ) in this thread.  Every other week our team will choose one GIF from this thread and award the creator one Steam Key.  The competition stays open.

Rules:

• You can only win once. If you already won a key in this or a previous GIF competition or you got a key via the giveaway, you are not eligible for this contest.
  • Only GIFs made with the  Nimbatus Demo  are allowed.
  • Several GIFs / entries per person are allowed. But please don't spam the thread with similar GIFs! Each GIF should be able to stand on it's own and is interesting in itself.
  • If you enter this contest, you allow us to share your GIF via our social media channels.

Have Fun! ❤️ 

Tipp 1: The GIF capture tool hides bad framerates. If you turn off the Bloom because of performance reasons, turn them on before recording the GIF. The game might have a low frame rate, but the resulting GIF should run smoothly and might result in nicer looking GIF because of the effects.

Tipp 2: If you press F9, please wait until the "Generate GIF" message disappears, otherwise your recorded GIFs might get corrupted. Press F9 and wait, and then it should result in a 6 seconds long GIF. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BEHOLD Roboto the destroyer of worlds!

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201808132135308946.thumb.png.634fc7448030fc30dcd60c45a28e2c8a.png

Which is also an autonomous hive destroyer :

Nimbatus_GIF_201808132054171659.gif.cf4d1f6dcc2316944e754077de1a7719.gif

I already played five hours today! :)

Self-defending autonomous planet cleaner :

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201808132142246637.thumb.png.4ed92f8a8fa519702a8ee1939d632d31.png

Nimbatus_GIF_201808132103511926.gif.d6d9387a6c369a53220d18fa168d013d.gif

A simple concept using a "not" gate to charge the jump drives and get a one-click-sprinter kind of ship :

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201808132136360972.thumb.png.46b862c3f6ea282c51e3bf2eb6441d80.png

Nimbatus_GIF_201808132124022637.gif.e48bc5114d1c20fbebee24306a1ae99a.gif

I've made a lot of other stuff!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Thanks to all who posted GIFs so far. We have chosen a winner for this week and iiiiiits @extraltodeus with his ROBOTO :) 

Nimbatus_GIF_201808132054171659.gif

I'll send you a Steam Key of Nimbatus via Private Message shortly. Congratulations!

Everyone else: You're still in the game and we'll choose a new GIF in two weeks. Feel free to post new GIFs if you made another cool one. I'm looking forward to every new entry ❤️ 

• Like 2

Wow, this is really cool @DaddyLongLegs. Awesome tank :D 

If you don't mind, is it possible for you to post the GIFs directly here in the forum for easier viewing? You can just drag & drop the GIF files here into the post and it uploads automatically. Makes things easier to judge and for others to browse (no clicking needed). If you don't have a GIF file but a movie, you can use https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif to easily convert GIFs in good quality. thank you for posting :) 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 4:07 AM, Markus said:

Wow, this is really cool @DaddyLongLegs. Awesome tank :D 

If you don't mind, is it possible for you to post the GIFs directly here in the forum for easier viewing? You can just drag & drop the GIF files here into the post and it uploads automatically. Makes things easier to judge and for others to browse (no clicking needed). If you don't have a GIF file but a movie, you can use https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif to easily convert GIFs in good quality. thank you for posting :) 

Ah alright, I’ll try again later on my computer. Thanks

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.d87a015e866a88a904be2eaa01b2f484.gif
Here's my entry, it tracks where the opponent is using the sensors all around it aims at them then pushes them out of the arena, it also has a small drone that starts in front of it that is used to push away anything that is too small to actually be the opponent.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/17/2019 at 7:43 PM, ababaBABABABABBA said:

so is this thread still open 👻

This thread is still open. We will pick a GIF / Winner if there's enough new content from enough people :) Feel free to post an interesting GIF :) 

Ah, yes, I'm sorry. :/ 

The reason is that is that we primarily want new players to get a chance to win the game and to make it more fair (so everyone has the same version and the same tools). Players with the newest full steam build have more options, which might be unfair in certain circumstances. For players who already have the full versions, other giveaways might be open for that :)