Stray Fawn Community

Grey Eyes, & Orange Golden Eyes

ChasingNyx

8 replies to this post

Perhaps the orange golden eyes could be called orange, and the current orange eyes could be renamed to gold or something like that. I always thought they looked more of a gold colour than orange, so having some nice proper orange eyes would be pretty cool

@Dingorok  i agree that theyre pretty similar to the yellow eyes, they should be a bit more reddish in my opinion

SSort of like this

Eagle(owl)-eye.jpg

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Awesome! My eyes are Blue-Green-Gray so of course I went to the mirror to see how gray they are. Nope, just a smidgen  of gray. Still called Blue even though I call it Blue-Green-Gray. Imagine it as turquoise but with a pinch of gray.  Still need my eye color in this game. Please. Maybe I should take a picture of my eyes and make a suggestion..

Edit: Nevermind, i found a picture of my eyes... apparently they're gray. Also, a bit of information on them.BlueGreenGrayEyes.png.15dbd999226df83fb4cd6b5e6cb1a8f8.png

On 8/8/2018 at 10:41 AM, Skysplash8 said:

Awesome! My eyes are Blue-Green-Gray so of course I went to the mirror to see how gray they are. Nope, just a smidgen  of gray. Still called Blue even though I call it Blue-Green-Gray. Imagine it as turquoise but with a pinch of gray.  Still need my eye color in this game. Please. Maybe I should take a picture of my eyes and make a suggestion..

Edit: Nevermind, i found a picture of my eyes... apparently they're gray. Also, a bit of information on them.BlueGreenGrayEyes.png.15dbd999226df83fb4cd6b5e6cb1a8f8.png

There should be a gene that allows nichelings to have color-changing eyes that represent different status effects! And maybe there should be a thing in game where, like fur colors, the eye colors can mix!