Stray Fawn Community

option to toggle immunity genes off

bostonlobstah

9 replies to this post

YES. This would be so useful for challenges like a Lion Pride challenge, because Males would be mating with all the females- in regular Niche, that will usually end up in some sick babies. But with this, it would mean no worries for the rest of your days! It's a problem free, philosophy! Hakuna Matata! Okay, I'm done...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Draconiya said:

I feel like this would make the game too easy for a lot of people. It takes away the need for consideration of family relations, and makes incest ridiculously viable, making the game easier, more boring and overall require less brain cells. If there is no challenge, breeding the perfect creatures won't be fun for long. No support.

But this is to make sandbox basically a creative mode like in minecraft. It is supposed to take the challenge away, as many people requested for sandbox.

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, Draconiya said:

I feel like this would make the game too easy for a lot of people. It takes away the need for consideration of family relations, and makes incest ridiculously viable, making the game easier, more boring and overall require less brain cells. If there is no challenge, breeding the perfect creatures won't be fun for long. No support.

On 8/13/2018 at 12:04 AM, Jojo said:

But this is to make sandbox basically a creative mode like in minecraft. It is supposed to take the challenge away, as many people requested for sandbox.

I feel like we can make sandbox mode a place where it can be easy for those looking to just mess around and also toggle-able so that it can be harder and more challenging for those seeking a step up from the campaign. best of both worlds 😊

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

YES. This would be so useful for challenges like a Lion Pride challenge, because Males would be mating with all the females- in regular Niche, that will usually end up in some sick babies. But with this, it would mean no worries for the rest of your days! It's a problem free, philosophy! Hakuna Matata! Okay, I'm done...

Fun fact about lions: female lions are sexually mature with 4-5 years, male lions usually can't hold a pride longer than 4-5 years so there usually is very little incest in lion prides going on :D

This would make a lot of challenges a lot easier not only the lion one :D

• Like 4

Personally, I don't think a creative mode fits what Niche is about, even if it was toggleable. But by all means, if you like it, go ahead and upvote it.

It can't make the game easier than it already is, anyway, if you know how to use the console.