Stray Fawn Community

Is it just me, or does Purr Snout give anyone else the creeps?

Goggles-kun

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MAH CAT BABIES

Why do my bears keep giving birth to cats?!

My everything keeps giving birth to bears

I swear there's one save I got so sick of because everyone kept having bearyena snouted kids popping out of the recessive genes >:( not my fave gene.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:21 PM, bostonlobstah said:

My everything keeps giving birth to bears

I swear there's one save I got so sick of because everyone kept having bearyena snouted kids popping out of the recessive genes >:( not my fave gene.

I'm fine with it 

WHOS A MALE AND WHOSE A FEMALE I CAN'T TELL

Wait! Rage was a girl?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

HAha I had that same problem

Why can't I breed Ollie with Nellie??? 

o wait

Wait is this a glitch!? MOONCAKE FRICKEN BREED GET PREGNATE

Frick mooncake is a male

Shoot

• Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 6:34 PM, nucleartuna said:

Little late to the party, but I wholeheartedly agree that the purr snout in it's current state is creepy :D Someone said it kinda looks like a fox for than a cat. I love cats and hope to see that soft adorable kitten look someday in Niche... 
purr.png.e74421a10d1ed00d594c10ab07928388.png

For me the whiskers look kind of jarring, like to poor things have been victims of porcupine attack! D: 

not the whiskers per say, but the cheek fluffs. those large pointy triangles throw it off. i really dislike purr snout.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 9/21/2018 at 4:34 PM, nucleartuna said:

Little late to the party, but I wholeheartedly agree that the purr snout in it's current state is creepy :D Someone said it kinda looks like a fox for than a cat. I love cats and hope to see that soft adorable kitten look someday in Niche... 

For me the whiskers look kind of jarring, like to poor things have been victims of porcupine attack! 😧

Hi Purr Snout gang,

I was going to say that the Purr snout is fine as it is, but most things could always be improved.  Then I saw the above sketch.

Rounder cat eyes are definitely cuter.  Maybe the whiskers could be a bit shorter? (Also can we have a fox snout?!)

- Robb

P.S. - All the cat eye colours are great :)

• Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 6:34 PM, nucleartuna said:

For me the whiskers look kind of jarring, like to poor things have been victims of porcupine attack! 😧

to be honest this looks scarier than current purr snout to me... it looks like it's pretending to be innocent, and it's not very good at pretending, and it's gonna kill me in my sleep. meanwhile, current purr snout just looks like it's constantly judging me for my actions. just sayin'

• Haha 2

If you cut out the ears and the mane it doesn't look that bad to me. The eyes themselves, though...

Unfocused, dead-eyed stare. Hence the looking through people, I don't know. Changing the pupils and eyeshine a bit might help. Even if they change the proportions, it'll always be a bit eery if you pick up on things like that.

But, one problem? More Focus gets very star-ry, and looking away a bit weird. But the latter is probably less creepy, big doll eyes and all... round or not, I don't need 20 of those.

• Like 4

On 9/21/2018 at 4:34 PM, nucleartuna said:

I generally like the purr snouts, and for me, i had always loved the back eyes look. I dislike how spiky they are. I think this representation is cute, but the eyes and snout make it look more like an aye aye.

• 5 months later...
On 9/22/2018 at 1:34 AM, nucleartuna said:

This is so cute !! I love it !!

• 3 weeks later...