Stray Fawn Community

Who or what built the permanent nests?

thivid08

I think I know what your theory is :D Well, I think either some bigger animals build them (possibly which are now extinct) that is why they are permamnent or they are just very old nests that somehow managed to stay for ever. Really, I don't have any good theories. I always just accepted that they were there ^^

• Like 2

Well, its time to reveal my theory! Lilytuft, and the others, you have great speculative abilities! I believe it was the ancient dodomingos! Thanks to their beaks and great architecture skills, the dodomingos were able to build nests that could last forever. Now, dodomingos can no longer be seen building them because their ancestors already did it for them, and because they fear the nichelings will find out. Once the dodomingos built nests on every island, but something wiped out many of them. Many nichelings think that ancient nichelings built these nests, but that is just a lie the dodomingos invented to avoid being turned into nest building slaves for the nichelings!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think another tribe used to live there, who had special genes that we haven't seen before that let's them make permanent nests. But it's been so long since they were there that all/most of the grass on the island has grown back. 

• Like 2