Stray Fawn Community

Family tree icons switching around

Jojo

Now this is a funny one. I sort my family tree icons/ Nichelings after age. Oldest all to the left and younger siblings then after them. So the youngest will be on the right. What I noticed is that when I exit the game (to main menu or desktop) and come back in the young creatures are all the way to the left and the old ones are right, completly ignoring the nice family units I set up in the family tree.

I can provide the safe file if needed, though I think it occurs in multiple ones :)

• Like 2

2 replies to this post

I sort my family trees too and it gets really annoying, when you have like 50 nichelings (overbreeding on an archipelago) and all that work goes to waste...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I sort my family trees too and it gets really annoying, when you have like 50 nichelings (overbreeding on an archipelago) and all that work goes to waste...

Yeah, luckily my tribe is usually around 20-30 members so I come along and as it just sorts them the other way around it is not that bad, but if I'd enter and close my game more often it would be super annoying.

• Like 1