Stray Fawn Community

Whats your tribe's lore?

thivid08

Many niche players have tribes with a really complex story behind them. They have their gods and legends of how everything came to be, and they have traditions and culture and different relations with the creatures surrounding them. I want to know what is your tribe's lore! Mine would be self explanatory. ALL HAIL THE DODOMINGO!

• Like 2

Okay!

HAVE THIS LORE I LITERALLY JUST MADE UP FOR MY TRIBE!

*ahem*

A long time ago... (That's the worst possible introduction. Oh well.)

A long time ago, when Adam found himself alone on an island far away from his own, he didn't actually know how to feel. Sad? Lonely? Like I said, he didn't know. At the time he also liked to mentally abuse himself, and thought sitting at the bottom of the ocean was a great way to pass the time. So he did, and drowned. But then some very godly star bois said "No, Adam. Drowning yourself is not a good way to die" and revived Adam, but this time he was a child, and he wasn't alone! There was another poison babe named Rere, but she had terrible immunity, so Adam blocked her friend request. But Rere didn't like that, and forced Adam to make a bunch of copies of themselves. Adam still didn't like that, so he drowned himself again, but the godly star bois didn't revive him this time. Oh well!

Rere was confused why her other poison babe drowned himself, so she just made more copies of herself w/ her sick children. One day, a group of wanderers stumbled across the island, and when they saw what Rere was doing with her kids, they murdered her and turned her kids into child protective services. Those wanderers made their home on the island and made copies of themselves like mommy Rere, but they actually knew how to play Niche. The tribe flourished! They kidnapped a bunch of bearyena babies, too, which may have insulted some certain pro-bearyena creatures.

One day, a very "special" creature named Takir was born, and claimed he was king of the tribe. The actual leader at the time, Rokir, was ticked at Takir, though, because he thought he was gonna usurp the throne. He ordered his followers to kill him, but they never returned. HMM. The next morning, Takir ordered his followers to kill Rokir, and it actually worked this time. Hooray, now Takir's the king of the tribe! But something's wrong: other than the people he forced to be on his side, he had no followers. So he forced everyone to like him by burning children. "Wow man, chill." The reasonable creatures said, but decided to follow him anyways. Takir eventually died and his children ruled, and promised the people that they wouldn't be like Takir. They didn't become Takir, and the tribe lived happily ever after 😆

(I bet a toddler could write a better story than that! Oh well. I already wrote it, and I don't want to re-write it.)

• Haha 5

Well, even though I mostly play with the Warrior Cat challenge I actually have quite some Gods and Godesses.

The first one war Birch/ Birchstar. The greatest leader to ever be known and one of the first to send a patrol of his clan out onto the travelling ports to spread the warrior code all over the Nicheling world. He was a white male with a big nose, a brown mane and eyes with one nimble fingers and one running leg. Therefore he wasn't the strongest but very wise and knew about strength in numbers and loyalty. He is known as the God of wisdom and leadership.

But as the name suggests with the warrior code there follows war and many great warriors but not one was quite as strong as Fierce/ Fierceclaw a grey female with jet-black stripes, poison fangs, doubles claws and piercing yellow eyes. Her love of fighting brought her back into the world of the living way more often than any other good at that early time and made her the Goddess of war who hears many warriors pray to her before battle.

And even though Fierce brought battles and won them for her clan, happyness followed in the form of Kois with her starry silver spots on dark red fur. She was the first to be marked by the stars. To carry these new colours. So she was to be known as the Godess of colour and happyness, always bringing light and healing after Fierce's battles.

Colours came also in the form of fire and Dukdukro a red male with black eyes and the same cracker jaw as Kois. He is not known to be reborn as he lives forever in the flames on the burning savannah. One day he left his tribe to investigate these strange flames and found himself unable to resist their call.

And to quench the fire came the sea. Two brothers. Claw and Night who patrolled the edge of the ocean unable to breathe underwater until death took them and granted them that final wish. Both able to crack shells with their mighty jaws. Claw, as his name suggests, able to hook fish out of the water with his claw, his dusty grey pelt merging with the beach. And Night his pelt dark with even darker spots and the fishing tail so that he too could fish.

But the savannah wouldn't let itself be so easily overthrown by two brothers. Lioness, another female, known to be reborn often in the MountainClan. Her pelt mossbrown with an outstanding black mask and sharp bearyena ears, even sharper sabre fangs. With her double runner legs she was known for her endurance and became the Godess of the savannah.

Just one other leader made it into the ranks of the gods after Birchstar. Her name is Thornstar, known for her bravery and beauty in life. A dark red female with a beautiful cream mask. She came to be the Godess of hunting and Motherhood because in her urge to protect and feed her clan and children she didn't even back down from the bearyenas and when some of her children wanted to leave, she let them go, which took more courage than fighting a bearyena.

One of the more famous Godesses after Birchstar and Fierce is Blood. Her fur as red as her name suggests. Her eyes as green as the poison that drips from her fangs. She quickly concurred Fierce in  being the most reborn Godess and she is the only God or Godess whose traits were enhanced through rebirth. Because at first she was only known as Godess of Poison but then she founded the great beast line and became the Godess of Sickness as well.

That was around the time Crow found his calling. A black and silver spotted male, son of Blood with the same green eyes. He was mortal at first. Born from one of her mortal reincarnations and guarded the shores at the archipelago island. Trying to help all those that tried to cross but many sick ones (courtesy of his mother) drowned and he refused to leave the shores until their souls could travel up to the sky. So he became the God of the drowned and lost souls. Probably one of the Gods with the hardest job.

When Crow knew how to make sacrifices he still couldn't reach Jaypelt, a brave silver grey male who heard the danger approaching with his big ears and viantly defended the child of the leader and another child from a bearyena. Losing his life in battel without the chance to ever passing on his genes but very well remembered within his Clan.

Timberclaw was another warrior whose life ended by a bearyena but he was old. He knew his life came to an end. He had a son who would became leader and a granddaughter after that who became leader as well and the only regret he had was never taking his chance, always living for somebody else. He is one of the very few Gods who didn't show great potential in life and only in death, by the deeds of his children, he became the God of ambition. Giving a fire into the souls of all Nichelings with goals.

The times of unpredictability, even for the Gods, should change soon though. Kirku wasn't a Clan Nicheling and he sure wasn't a warrior as he was blind but his blind eyes helped him see more than any other Nicheling ever could and his antenna guided him through the world. With his extraordinary ability to predict the weather and introduce the gift of that foresight into the Clans he became the God of Foresight and a fast friend of Birchstar.

But as all good things start one day they come to an end when an albino Nicheling was born into a pile of bones. Little Frostkit blended in so well, that her Clan almost left her behind only her eerliy red eyes giving her away. The spitsnouted female grew into a powerful warrior by the name of Frostskull but her Clanmates always found her fascination with death a little creepy. She always seemed a little out of touch with the living. As if she could hear the voices of the dead. It was no surprise that she followed that fascination in death and became said Godess.

Well, this turned out better than expected. I had my Gods and Godesses all written down and I even have a drawing of a few of them and screenshots of most of them but I never wrote a text like this. Horray!

And here is and old drawing of some of the gods, when I only had a few ^^

1050283456_GodsGodessesNiche.thumb.png.e1c58cb6d57cb3e2e66d60ea6a8bad14.png

• Like 4

I have a thing where if I don't like my tribe, i usually end up deleting it. I have really only got myself 'attached' to three tribes, but other gods and goddesses have formed through other tribes as well. 

Emmai, the Goddess of Hunting. She saved the Oasis tribe by showing up as a wanderer right after the starters died (the male had claw, but he didn't pass it on to his children) and killing the Bearyena that threatened to finish the tribe once and for all in three hits. The suprising thing is that she's blind! She also held the recessive gene of Purr Snout, which the family already had, but she managed to strengthen it.NicheEmmai.thumb.png.71006d0a7392b834ace6eafe0eee38e2.png

Dukvan, God of the waters. He was found as a wanderer on a random tribe that no longer exists. I just liked him.

Niche2018Dukvan1.thumb.png.b26d9824db92b65e7cec9d3bc6a46944.png

Okay, I don't have many gods/goddesses. But anyways, here's the final 3 gods, all in one picture.

THE ALMIGHTY AWESOME BLUEBIRDS OF HEALING FRUIT ISLAND.Niche2018BluebirdCircle.thumb.png.c370f53cb6f17e2a944859e6ab123963.png

Once the tribe finds wings, I think I'm gonna try and make some birds Nichelings to worship the almighty Awesome Bluebirds who are all dead now. 

• Like 3

My tribes follow the deities of Seri and Jessimew’s niche tribes, but the deities they follow depends on the tribe. I only have one original goddess. Her name is Rubi and she was a red, double winged, white ram horned creator I met on whale island. She loved hunting bunnies and leaving the meat behind for another creature to get. She had many children on this one tree and both of her sons became kings (one was a rouge male reincarnation of Yuki, deity of snow and fertility). Rubi died eventually and became the deity of hunting and flight. She has been known to leave piles of meat for her followers.

• Like 2

Here are a few stories...

Eve is from a distant island, she was carried away by the tide during a storm. She managed to grab onto a piece of driftwood and float across the sea until she reached a tiny island, where she was stranded until Adam found her. They decided to have a family, and decided to stay on Tiny Green for the rest of their lives. Their children went on to the next islands.

A cautionary tale that nichelings make sure to pass down is the Tragedy of Kolais. Born in the archipelago, Kolais was light brown with dark brown spots and green eyes, and she was the home immunity nicheling whose genes were most desirable because she still had poison fangs. She made the mistake of trying to swim to the next island as a teen, and lost almost half her lifespan. As she tried harder and harder to find a mate before her early death, she eventually resorted to guilting the only single male into having as many children as possible, regardless of immunity genes. She never passed on the home immunity. So, moral of the story... Don't try to cross islands as a teen.

The Tragedy of Kolais didn't end with her death. Future tribes on Archipelago have discovered a nasty curse. If any nicheling drowns while swimming to a new island, then the whole tribe is doomed to an unhappy ending, or at the very least, they experience unexplained hardship and bad luck. For a while, tribes have suspected the presence of a malovelent spirit. Someone finally made the connection, and everyone has come to the conclusion that Kolais gets offended when nichelings drown. So, as a precaution against Kolais's Curse, elders are no longer allowed to swim to the next island, they are left behind to provide extra food and watch children until they grow up.

On Archipelago and Oasis, there is the Goddess of Water. Her original name was forgotten, she was brown with fishing tail and gills. She showed herself to a developing aquatic tribe as a wanderer. She stayed underwater and guided nichelings as they crossed from one island to the next, while providing a boost to the tribe's ability to choose their genes. Now, her purpose is to guide and assist aquatic tribes. She grants water genes and positive recessive genes, and fertilizes water-based islands. She keeps getting more powerful with each tribe she influences, and one tribe discovered that she's even become powerful enough to override Kolais's Curse.

One day, the Goddess of Water got tired of dealing with the curse and decided to give Kolais a chance to prove her worth. Although Kolais had lost her leg in a battle with the Goddess of Water, she was given a digging paw and horns and told to help the tribe. So, an infertile, green-eyed, poison-fanged wanderer named Lais showed up on the island she was born on, the island that Kolais had previously haunted. If Kolais was able to help the tribe she joined, then the Goddess of Water would free Kolais from her curse and give her a second chance to pass on Home Immunity. The story of Kolais is not yet complete.

On Swampy Hill, two nichelings gave birth to an Adam lookalike, orange with stripes, runner legs and fangs, except she was female with green eyes. All the nichelings interpreted this as one of Adam's family members reincarnating herself to guide Adam's tribe. She went on to have lots of healthy children with wonderful genetics.

Kokoana is the spirit of fertility, black with two wings and green eyes. She was born on Summer Mountains from a one-winged father and a mother with no wings. She had a lot of healthy children with one or two wings. She killed countless bunnies, always aided her packmates in killing bearyenas, and spent her elder years perched in an acorn tree harvesting the nuts. Ever since she died, Summer Mountains suddenly bursted with life. Future tribes found so many berry bushes, twiggy bushes, and bunnies that they had an easy time preparing for Long Winter. Acorn trees were conveniently placed for nichelings with cracking ability, which proved very useful, and even healing plants were way more aubundant than before.

Then there's Loana, the Goddess of Protection. She's gray with derp-nose, big body, digging paw and antennae. On Deadly Hills, she came out of nowhere as a wanderer to protect a baby from multiple bluebirds. She continued to protect babies from threats, and she helped the tribe locate food and healing plants. The same nicheling showed up at a dying Long Winter tribe in an attempt to help, though she wasn't powerful enough to save the tribe.

Finally, a theory of mine, involving the Goddess of Home: The reason that lore translates from one Story Mode tribe to the next is that Adam and Eve keep being reborn again and again, the same events occurring again and again, and this is the work of a goddess. The reason for this is, Adam's tribe is so inbred that every single tribe member has the same immunity, and that'll surely lead to a disease outbreak. A goddess specific to Adam's Tribe saw his story, and decided to replicate it in hopes that it'll bring new blood to the tribe. In one timeline, Adam's tribe came down with Kolais's curse, and she reincarnated herself into the tribe in order to check in and observe the curse for herself. (She had a lot of healthy children in the process.)

• Like 3