Stray Fawn Community

Raccoon...yep, still

gwenckatz

Here is my attempt to make a raccoon. Fur color black x black, pattern color black x white, pattern mask, pattern shape C, pattern size huge, pattern density thick. That should be everything; why isn't it working? (And yes, I'm online.)

Untitled.thumb.png.70aea3130252f6e8fc2278e3b97aea8f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

You need to name your creature Raccoon as well though don't quote me on the spelling XD 

Actually, I don’t believe you need to. For these achievements, I usually have to breed multiple until I get the achievements, but I didn’t have to name my creature for it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for reporting!
Naming the animal is not needed for this achievement

I think I maybe found a bug in there just now 😮
The setting for the racoon achievement was set to female!
So maybe it counted only for females! Finally found this problem, thanks so much :D
This will be fixed in the next update.

• Like 1

Also pack, I could really use your help here!
These are the genes requires to unlock the racoon achievement:

1164225528_ScreenShot2018-08-15at18_11_38.thumb.png.f51021b9e004c29070430079d6018e65.png

If you can breed an animal that looks like it SHOULD get you the racoon achievement but has different genes, please post a screenshot here + 
a written list of what kind of pattern / fur color genes it has. That would be great!
If we find some new combinations, we can allow them to also unlock the achievement.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

have that bug too and tried to breed females in hope it would work then...unfortunately it doesn't..

Tried male and female. All (except the baby in the unbreakable nest and the mothers) fullfill the requirements with

• black fur x black fur
  • black pattern x white pattern (one has white x black)
  • Pattern Mask
  • Pattern C
  • Pattern Size Big
  • Pattern DensityThick

The father with the orange gemstones was the first who had the markings and is in his final days with lots of children. Still no luck xD

Racoon_achievement.png

• Like 2

Good morning,

just wanted to note that i finally just got the achievement, maybe with this little creature? Even though I don't see any significant differences between her and her siblings...(1st pic)

She had a half-brother born at the same moment, but he doesn't fit the original goal (2nd pic)

EDIT: Just realised the distant cousin in the back 😆 also born at the same time (3rd pic)

BUT: At the same moment she was born my first Racoon-Nicheling (her father) passed away. That are his bones her mother is staring at...

So maybe that's when the achievement pops up?

20180902081041_1.jpg

20180902082030_1.jpg

20180902082552_1.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 9:14 PM, Philo said:

Hm, very strange.
Judging from the genes, these animals should fulfill the requirements.
I'll keep an eye out for the problem.

I have this nicheling that I breeded but again, it did not give me the achievementSieppaa.PNG.c1e6cce9621cc9947309c5a4abbbbdee.PNG

15 hours ago, Philo said:

Have you tried to restart Steam and checked your internet connection? That sometimes seem to help.

I continued playing and I magically got it after couple more raccoon nichelings were born. 

• Paw up 1