Stray Fawn Community

Long Winter

gwenckatz

No, that doesn't work. Obviously I exited and reloaded the game many times during my 200+ turns on that island. I didn't play the whole thing at one sitting.

I've been trying to download a savefile and copy it into an empty slot, but they don't show up (see the savefiles thread).

Update: I went ahead and deleted my save file from the game and replaced it with a backup file. That didn't help. I also copied my save file to a different computer and loaded it there. That didn't help either. Both times the snow remains frozen forever.

The problem definitely has nothing to do with reloading the save file.

@gwenckatz I just tested it again. I downloaded the Slot0.nichesave from your previous post and it's a save with the name Archipelago and it's not on a winter island. The other savefile from @Classy was on a winter island and the snow melted when I ended the day.

Can you check again and send me the right savefile? Otherwise you can also send me the logfiles, so we can analyze it and see if any errors happen.

Cheers,

Micha

You were right, @Micha. When I taked out the files from my foulder and then put them back in, the ice melted away. On the home island tho, I couldn't invite any nicheling in my tribe even with the immunity...I deleted the save becouse it was wayyy too buggy to play on it and now with a new save I could get to the home island without and problems or bugs

• Like 2