Oh My Precious

ChasingNyx

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 9:55 PM, ChasingNyx said:

image.png.89821ed553ebe49a0b88ea8fad16b8c6.png

She's so precious and tiny

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO CUTE

Oh! Once when I was playing one of my saves, I came across two wander Nichelings. They were both cubs. Both derpsnouts, so I was questioning;

Are they siblings?

Then I found their mother, took all three of them in and said to my screen.

"Here are your children, Ma'am."

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

This entire thread is literally my reaction every time a Lean Body Nicheling is born.

21 hours ago, alyssa1864 said:

Same.

I hate Lean Body...

(Though I do miss Little but Strong Bear, who had Lean Body, but she was snatched away by Bluebird Bear on Bear Island while I wasn't paying attention :()

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I hate Lean Body...

(Though I do miss Little but Strong Bear, who had Lean Body, but she was snatched away by Bluebird Bear on Bear Island while I wasn't paying attention :()

wOT-

You monster.

I LOVE Lean Body, literally. I'll trade one of my saves just for a save with all Lean Bodies.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:11 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I hate Lean Body...

I don't like lean body that much either. Love the speed but I like strength more (Go big body and spiky body!) ^^

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jojo said:

I don't like lean body that much either. Love the speed but I like strength more (Go big body and spiky body!) ^^

I've liked lean body since 0.1.5.-ish(?) because a cute critter named Kuro that also had big ears waltzed in with lean body. I thought that big ears + lean body was such a cute combination, so I bred the heck out of that guy. Keep ripping in heaven Kuro :D

You're an angel now

• Like 2