Stray Fawn Community

Purple Water in Normal Grassy Island

Sky

(This was supposed to be posted a week or 2 ago, but it kept showing me a 404 message) So, I made a new savefile on an Oasis island. I thought it was cool how there was purple water (It IS supposed to be purple, right..?). Then I exited to the main menu and went to my other tribe that is currently on a large grass island. And for some reason, the water was purple.

NichePurpleWater.thumb.png.6c076bb6d523dbc910259678f532e13b.png

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 8/19/2018 at 11:06 AM, Sky said:

(This was supposed to be posted a week or 2 ago, but it kept showing me a 404 message) So, I made a new savefile on an Oasis island. I thought it was cool how there was purple water (It IS supposed to be purple, right..?). Then I exited to the main menu and went to my other tribe that is currently on a large grass island. And for some reason, the water was purple.

NichePurpleWater.thumb.png.6c076bb6d523dbc910259678f532e13b.png

YO YO YO!!!! that screenshot has Meringue on it!!!! (under the pale tree at the top, beside the day count) and his mate and kids?!?!?!! oh my gosh thank you modiano for resurfacing this I may actually know what Meringue's old wife looked like

• Eek! 4

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

huh this is odd. Glad you found an old character, @Sky. Wish I could find Chiyanna but don't think I ever posted her on the forums...or did I?

you are chiyanna

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you are chiyanna

I named myself after a nicheling I once had a long time ago, (I made up the name I believe, named the nicheling that, and then a few years later I get back into niche and name myself after them since they were my favorite nicheling). I also had another niche forums account back when the last feature vote was taking place but I forget the name of it.  

• Like 1