Stray Fawn Community

Favourite books?

TheCrazyDragonLady

Five words:

image.png.72705d6a90a22a1c9b87c6908aa8f3c2.png

The part where Boss died made me cry.

It's kind-of a basic "X surviving in a dystopian world after X happens", but I like those type of books -w-

To be fair, I'm more of a manga girl. I'm currently hyped for the fourth volume of two mangas: Splatoon: vol 4, and The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: vol. 4.

(Funny that both books are coming out on the same day! I still need to pre-order them...)

• Like 4

My absolute all time favourites are Warriors by Erin Hunter and the Anita Blake vampire hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I am also a big fan of the books of Nalini Singh and G.A.Aiken. I love fantasy and sci fy books, preferably with romance. I just love to read :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jojo said:

My absolute all time favourites are Warriors by Erin Hunter and the Anita Blake vampire hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I am also a big fan of the books of Nalini Singh and G.A.Aiken. I love fantasy and sci fy books, preferably with romance. I just love to read :D

One time I was reading a special edition book and I ended up staying awake until about 3-4 AM to finish it xD

• Like 2

I don't read that many books, so my opinion might be not worth that much, but I really love those two series/IPs (children's books). Their mood/universe really appeals to me :) 

Jim Button

jim_knopf.jpg.b77e9054caaab4ba05c8f1cb1d7f82bf.jpg

Harry Potter (the 7 main-books)

07613032z.jpg.001dd2430271d70633b5da7ff28f7c39.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, courtneylynn97 said:

I like Warriors by Erin Hunter, and Fablehaven By Brandon Mull, and Survivors By Erin Hunter, SeekersBy Erin Hunter and The Familiars By...........

Huh. I have The Familiars and I used to be a really huge fan of Warrior cats.

Feathertail and Crowfeather was my favorite ship, even though we all know Crowfeather is a big meanie beanie

• 3 weeks later...

-All books by Erin Hunter

-Harry Potter series

-All books by Rick Riordan (even though I haven't read all of them)

-All 4 books by Adam Gidwitz

-Neptune Project series

-Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library 

-The Island of Dr. Libris

-Ice Wolves

-The Tygrine Cat

-Wolves of the Beyond series

• Like 1