Stray Fawn Community

Photos of your nicheling clones?

• 1 month later...

I have found a couple more :) (actually a lot more!)

My first little platypus, Clam and her last child, obviously named Clam the Second. The story is, Clam was once a happy little nicheling, daughter of a big bodied, big nosed, moss brown/white nicheling named Angelica, and a handsome orange wanderer called Vankir, and they lived in a swampy area of Grass Adventure. Clam grew up and became mates with her childhood friend, Diggy, a gray cracker jaw. Clam built a nest on the shore and soon they had a little white purr snouted son named Snow. While Clam was out trying to find food, Snow wandered out of the nest and became lost. When Clam returned, Snow was nowhere to be found. Clam searched and searched, but in her heart she knew what had happened, and was devastated. When Diggy came home, we was devastated too. But he was also very angry towards Clam, and he blamed her for Snow's death. So they broke up and went separate ways. Clam was heartbroken, but still wanted another opportunity at a happy life. Soon she found another male named Claw, a bearyena-headed gray nicheling. He was an older nicheling, but still alone. Clam was the perfect match for him. (At this point, my tribe was getting ready to leave to a new island. And I sooooo badly wanted to take Clam with me. I hoped that with Claw, Clam would have a platypus child to make the journey, as Clam was getting older.) Soon Clam had a beautiful, almost identical looking daughter, aptly named Clam II. As she grew up, she knew she wanted to go on this journey. Her mother was sad to see her go, but knew that that was what Clam II wanted. And so Clam bittersweetly said goodbye, and learned to let go a final time. 

Clam II met another tan-colored bearyena snout called Kunu who was also coming along on the journey. They had many children, though only four had platypus beak. Three of those went on to raise many children. (One of them only has a couple so far. But his wife is by far the best match for him. Both of them have double digging paws :) ) They have gone on to form a huge line of platypus nichelings who live on their own small little sandy island off the mainland where they breed with each other and dig up worms all day. :) They are one of my favorite lines! ❤️

1833743394_Screenshot(101).thumb.png.130a79a1b993acfc24dcd183a9917f57.png

805041301_Screenshot(571).thumb.png.fcc65a2d5011e6e4494ea8212564436d.png

A picture of Clam, baby Snow, proud grandma Angelica, and Diggy watching from the tree stump (before Snow was carried off ;-;) because why not!

938133477_Screenshot(110).thumb.png.5f81b73a0d3d398f34c06c402d658e00.png

Here are some more identical Clams (I am making this save more of a playing-with-genetics-and-creating-a-specific-breed kind of save rather than a survival challenge, so there are a lot of nearly identical Clams due to selective breeding!)

Perl and Shell are sisters, both daughters of Clam II. All of their physical genes are exactly the same, and their genotype is also ALMOST exactly the same!

1012595036_Screenshot(805).thumb.png.50de4d344ef82148db56444c84ae4a2d.png

492398882_Screenshot(806).thumb.png.bb8527f781f48a87344a4e093c1cd3f0.png

Ripple and Ruffle are sisters, both daughters of Perl. Their only phenotypical difference is that Ruffle has a peacock tail :)1586671335_Screenshot(808).thumb.png.5016bff2afcac4dac8cb33670a7653ad.png

1462137298_Screenshot(807).thumb.png.e13c41e7fff72f34590de1372479c44d.png

and here's Stream, Ruffle's daughter. (I honestly could swear I had more nichelings who were older that looked like this...I guess not. My tribe is younger than I think, lol)

1848934743_Screenshot(809).thumb.png.0c3a8e3f033520ab7fb7d408ac20c758.png

And here is the Platypus Family fairly recently: (the bottommost white one is Snow, the first son of Clam II. He was named after the Original Clam's son. He was the sire of almost all of the platypus beaks in the photo! Our main stud, lol. Unfortunately he very recently just passed away. )

In the picture are all four of Clam II's platypus children, and their children, and their children! The big eared dark yellow female is named Clam III. :) 

(Also........................................pay no attention to the huge amount of tribe members and barely enough food. This was my first tribe EVER so I'm allowed to use the console, right? :,) I already had to cheat myself into more food before on this tribe so I can do it again!!!!)

357768169_Screenshot(669).thumb.png.4bd5b9c4703c92490e58afaa2a91f875.png

sorry for all the pictures but I think it kinda makes up for my lack of good clones in my last post! lol!

• Like 2

Hah... amateurs.

image.thumb.png.6b76d44d79d0eb0c0dd102a7b51af0bc.png

WHAT?! You thought I used the console? Well, I would like to tell you- er, um... Okay, I did use the console.

Since using the console is basically cheating, and I obviously don't use it, I only got a few non-console clones before.

image.png.8cce5aa68edf6f6d0dc822ef2a860ebc.png

These two guys are an example. I think the guy on the left was the father of the child on the right? I dunno. They almost look the same, except that the child's mane is slightly more red.

Okay, time to go back in time to when the graphics were broken and there were glitches galore.

image.png.475042adb5e0f73491505ef6730b8136.png

These two twins almost had identical genetics, but their patterns are different.

Let's go back a bit farther to version 0.2.2. where I liked the graphics the most.

image.png.d37e89a10bba52d5375ed37d23323607.png

These two grey creatures had exactly the same genes, and were siblings. I called them "Little and Big Monsters" 😅

What's that? You've never heard of Video Brinquedo's terrible knockoff of Monsters Inc.? How uncultured are you?!

Other than that, since I mostly played around with the console, I didn't really have any "natural" clones.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing on story mode one time and I got an almost exact Adam clone the day Adam passed away. Only difference was that he had nimble fingers. I was basically forced to name him Adam II. It was such a huge coincidence! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Basil said:

I was playing on story mode one time and I got an almost exact Adam clone the day Adam passed away. Only difference was that he had nimble fingers. I was basically forced to name him Adam II. It was such a huge coincidence!  

I named Adam's last child Adan, because he looked like his dad and was the only one with home island immunity

• Like 1

twins.jpg.e20eebc1542bb5360738c1f5c82422f1.jpgtwins1.thumb.jpg.bdc52bad125ba89189b5dc0e070108e7.jpg

They aren't exactly clones, but there are a ton of them.

(No, they aren't results from the console, instead, they are results of breeding brother and sister together for as long as I remember. [The Gatherers have those stripes from having to breed with an Adam when we didn't have any compatible siblings,,])

• Like 3

On 10/30/2018 at 3:07 PM, Basil said:

Sorry this response is super late but here is my Adam clone (Adam's bones are the ones closest to the front of the screen)

20181026184037_1.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:30 PM, RandomWanderer said:

I'm using the console at the moment to get more nichelings in a litter. Meanwhile, the parents were even lazier and abused the cloning machine. 6 children, 3 almost identical. 

20181208_202056.thumb.jpg.244a62eca95a5e4230bdcee256b014cb.jpg

How did you get more nichelings in a litter using the console? Please share your wise words with me

On 3/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, Dai said:

How did you get more nichelings in a litter using the console? Please share your wise words with me

It's just deaging. Sorry for the late reply (and disappointment...). Don't try it with the newest update, though. It's buggy and might get them stuck with one movement eternally, unless you age them back the baby stage, so that they can grow up a second time